Yesterday it was 65 degrees.
The kind of day when you start looking in the closet
for those long lost flip-flops.
The kind of day where you find yourself at the plant nursery
beyond any control of yourself.
It is a magnetic pull that can't be overcome.
The grass is undeniably greener.
The sky is remarkably bluer.
That was yesterday.
This is today.Winter had to stick it's white chilling fingers into our sky one more time just to show Spring up.
But Dear Spring~
We know that you are close.
We are very ready for you to give Winter one good shove
right
out
the
door.
To wrap us in heavenly breezes and gentle sunshine.
The birds were singing their cheerful song yesterday
proclaiming that you are coming.
There is something magical about the arrival of Spring.
*and this year I'm longing for it more than ever before*
Spring gives us the hope of life renewed.
Putting our dreary thoughts behind us.
Lovely Spring~
Come and heal us of our down-trodden, broken hearts.
Putting our dreary thoughts behind us.
Lovely Spring~
Come and heal us of our down-trodden, broken hearts.

Farewell Winter.
I hope to not see you again for a very long time.
**************
Shauna is doing much better today.
She is awake.
She is eating sherbet.
She is smiling.
We are praying for life renewed for our Dear Sister.
Thanks for praying with us.
********************
I posted my very first picture on my photography blog today.
Hope you come by for a visit soon.
I have lots of cozy space for you in my Followers Den.
********************

I hope to not see you again for a very long time.
**************
Shauna is doing much better today.
She is awake.
She is eating sherbet.
She is smiling.
We are praying for life renewed for our Dear Sister.
Thanks for praying with us.
********************
I posted my very first picture on my photography blog today.
Hope you come by for a visit soon.
I have lots of cozy space for you in my Followers Den.
********************






14 comments:
What a beautiful post as we see the coming of an end of one season and the beginning of something new as Spring breathes it life into things once more.
So glad that Shauna is doing better and keeping her in my prayers!
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Beautiful Spring!!!
So glad to hear Shauna is feeling better today!
We had spring here all this week.. awesome weather.Its supposed to rain tomorrow sometime but please no snow,lol.I planted a few pansies in a little flower box yesterday I was so into Spring.
Good to hear about Shauna,I hope it gets better and better each new day!Happy Spring!
Wonderful to hear about Shauna.
We are "enjoying" the snow just south of you as well.
Headed over to the photo blog now...
Kristine
What a beautiful post for an ugly Missouri day. Yesterday was beautiful here in the Ozarks too and now it's a nasty wintry mix 'ablowin' outside my window. What a difference a day makes!
I'm so happy to hear Shauna is feelin' better. I keep her in my prayers!
God bless and enjoy your weekend!
So glad to read that Shauna is doing better, and I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers..
I, too, am so ready for spring to be here and to have NO MORE Snow like we are now have falling down out side today! It is soooo cold out there today too!
Blessings,
~Lynn
The most beautiful words I read all day were "Shauna is doing much better today" now it doesn't matter that it is snowing, Spring will arrive soon and hope with it.
Gooooo Shauna, be well and enjoy the fresh, crisp and warm sunshine. I am so happy for all of you.
Always in my heart and prayers.Hugs
You must be in my neck of the woods, Friday was spring, today was winter. Tomorrow...not sure warming up hopefully ((?)) Glad to here Shauna is improving.
Sorry about the cold weather today. We actually ended up with a beautiful day in TN today. I was so thankful.
Very happy that Shauna is feeling better today. I pray for that to continue.
Shauna is always on my heart and in my prayers. Your pics are fantastic. Hugs to you - Anne
Sorry about the snow! We had a great weekend and I have worn my flip-flops all day. It is getting cloudy and is going to rain for two days. I am glad to hear your sweet sister is doing better. I know it is hard on all of you!
Hugs and prayers, Lisa
So glad that Shauna is doing better and keeping her in my prayers!
free internet jobs
Thanks for stopping by Seizing my day yesterday... nice to meet you!
I am sorry about your sister...
saying a prayer right now...
I hope spring comes to stay soon!
Sunshine is so good for the soul! =)
Jenn~
Glad that Shauna is feeling a wee bit better. Eat all the sherbet you can, dear sweet Shauna!
Post a Comment