Thursday, March 18, 2010

feeling blue

.
.
Shauna is really struggling with the last liver embolism.
.
She is still in the hospital.
.
Her pain and vomitting have been horrific.
.
We ask all of our Christian friends to be praying for
.
Relief for Shauna.
.
Strength for Darren.
.
An end to this cancer.
.
thank you,
.
Debbie & Chasity

23 comments:

Bernie said...

Oh you sweet girls, of course I will pray for Shauna always. This is so hard on her and all those who love her........:-) Hugs

Lori said...

i am praying now for your sweet sister

Bevy @ Treasured Up and Pondered said...

Yes!! am praying too... and will continue. ((hugs))

Unknown said...

My heart is heavy. I am praying daily for Shauna. I will continue to pour my heart out to the Lord for her and all of her family.

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Our hearts are with you and the family...

T said...

You got it girls. Prayers coming your way! Hugs to you all. I KNOW this is so hard.

Andrea said...

Praying with you, sweetie. May GOD heal and restore Shauna!
Hugs, blessings, love, and prayers, andrea

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh you precious sisters, absolutely I'm already prayin' for your sweet Shauna and her lovely family. My heart hurts for the pain and sickness she is experiencing. Sending ya'll big hugs girls.

God bless and join with me in expecting a miracle.

RCUBEs said...

Joining you all in prayers.

Anonymous said...

Oh this makes me so sad, of course I will...blessings, Tara

Lisa said...

Praying for you all.. Big big hugs Lisa

Lisa said...

Hugs and prayers to all!
Lisa

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

sending prayers your way.

Bernie said...

Just popping in to say hello and let you know I am thinking of you all tonight.....I am praying Shauna is feeling better and that her family are being comforted by all the prayers and love being sent your way.......:-) Hugs

Anonymous said...

Joining everyone with prayers for here recovery.God Bless her and to you as well.

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I will be praying. I am so sorry to hear about this...will be praying for you all...

Alleluiabelle said...

My Sweet Friend,

I love you all so much. I haven't been around to blogs much in the past week or so but I'm glad that I stopped in here.

My prayers are being said for dear Shauna. Oh how my heart hurts for her, her family and you precious sisters. This is so much for her to go through and as Bernie said all of you as well.

I am lifting her up as I post this comment and will continue to when I am finished here.

Again, love you all so much.

{{{Big Hugs}}}
Alleluiabelle

Alisa Noble said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry for all of you. I will definitely pray for her.

Melly said...

You are all in my thoughts and prayers
love & hugs
Melly

Anonymous said...

I will too - for the whole family!

Mizpah always!
Li

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

........prayers sent.......all the time.

i love you,
b

The Strawberry Mallard said...

Deb and Chas .. praying without ceasing..please if we can do ANYTHING even from this far away, let us know and we will.

That sweet angel is being wrapped with loving hugs...praying for all of the family too!
Loving hugs, Nancy & Angus

Rachel and Pia's Cottage said...

Prayers for you all, but especially Shauna.
God's many blessings of health dear one.