Friday, March 12, 2010

Feeling Pink

feeling pink

surely must be the opposite of feeling blue...

feeling pink is about being happy

feeling girlie

giddy with the thought of spring



we've been feeling pinky around the house....


and in our etsy boutique....




and in our hearts.

24 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Well ya sure put me in the pink early this morning! Now I'm seein' pink through the rain clouds. Great pics and beautiful mosaics girl.

You have a great weekend filled with clouds of blessings!

Anonymous said...

Adorable post love your shop too Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I love the mosaics.Lovely pink day to you!

Unknown said...

Your shop is full of such loveliness. Hope you have a pleasant weekend.
Hugs,
Tammy

Maggie said...

What a wonderful collection of pinks!

Happy PS!

In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes Match this purse?"

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Sweet Pink post, girl! Pink feels like the beginning of Spring...we like that!!

Amy said...

I love pink!! It's my absolute favorite!! It does make me feel girlie.
....Can I be a part of your pink club? :) Have a fun day!! ~Amy

Abramyan Avenue said...

How very soft and pretty! Love your post! -April

Mesina said...

you know, I used to hate pink with a passion. But since I've grown up a bit (wait..have I?) I've learned how to love it! The pics are amazing!

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day friday! All the love was overwhelming! xx

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a cute Pink Saturday post! Thank you.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sherri said...

Kots of pretty pinks there! Have a great weekend and Happy Pink Saturday! Sherri : )

Bernie said...

I must say you do sound in the pink, love it......:-) Hugs

The Strawberry Mallard said...

Very pretty indeed! Hoping that Shauna is starting to return to feeling a little in the pink praying for her without ceasing!

Nancy Yoakum said...

I'm ready to hop on the pink bike and take a ride down a country lane! Pink is a wonderful color!
One of my favs!

Nancy Yoakum said...

I'm ready to hop on the pink bike and take a ride down a country lane! Pink is a wonderful color!
One of my favs!

Warmly,
Nancy

Lori said...

i love feeling pink:) thanks for sharing all the pretty!!!

Lisa said...

Lovely Pinks!! Very sweet post!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Very nice - Happy late Pink Saturday!

Pom Pom said...

Happy Pink to YOU! I love it, too. I always wonder what pinkness might come along in time for Pink Saturday and a little always does!

Rue said...

You put me in the pink for sure! ;)

I love your early morning post. So cute!

xoxo,
rue

Jan Thomason said...

LOVE your Pink Saturday post! It made me smile.

xoxo, jan

Unknown said...

Love all the pinks!

Ashley Schott said...

Ooooo pretty:) Pink is such a girlie, happy color! Lovin' your blog lady!

kanishk said...

You have a great weekend filled with clouds of blessings!
free internet jobs