~I have a list of places where I want to go~
*****Places I dream of visiting*****
Paris~
for the culture, coffee, and great pastries

Rome~
for the romance, architecture, and history

Australia~
to see the amazing creatures and scenery
{{and I just plain adore their accents}}
and there are plenty of places here in the United States that I want to see....
Washington State {yes...the entire state}
New York City
The Smokey Mountains
Virginia
***********
There are so many wonderfully amazing places
All unique and special in their own right
But there is one place that I want to go more than any other
A place more beautiful than any other
A place where everyone is happy and friendly
where a mansion has been built just for me
that place is Heaven
I want to go there
for it's joy, love, and peace everlasting.
Have a beautiful and blessed day.

*****Places I dream of visiting*****
Paris~
for the culture, coffee, and great pastries

Rome~
for the romance, architecture, and history

Australia~
to see the amazing creatures and scenery
{{and I just plain adore their accents}}

and there are plenty of places here in the United States that I want to see....
Washington State {yes...the entire state}
New York City
The Smokey Mountains
Virginia
***********
There are so many wonderfully amazing places
All unique and special in their own right
But there is one place that I want to go more than any other
A place more beautiful than any other
A place where everyone is happy and friendly
where a mansion has been built just for me
that place is Heaven
I want to go there
for it's joy, love, and peace everlasting.
Have a beautiful and blessed day.





18 comments:
Hi Chas, how are you, my sweet and lovely friend? Looks like you got all the best places to go and visit but I'm with you, there is nowhere on earth that can compare to Heaven, how beautifully amazing it will be.
Have a super sweet day!
hugs
Melly:)
I would like to see Alaska and Ireland...and a few other places.
Hugs, andrea
I agree going to Heaven, however before I get there, I'd love to go down under in Australia, perhaps Ireland, then Italy, then maybe Hawaii? Been to Germany and France. Love to travel!! Great post!! Come over and travel to my post, love a visit from ya....become a follower? ;) ~Blessings!! ~Amy
"Heaven is a wonderful place, filled with glory and grace, I want to see my Savior's face...Heaven is a wonderful place"(old hymn)
Did you take that last picture? Its beautiful!
I've got my ticket to that final destination, Chas, and the good news is that it was paid for already! :-)
Now, on earth... I would have to say Ireland. I haven't been, but I love the accents and the scenery. Erin go braugh!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Yep, girl I'll meet you in Heaven. Until then I would love to take a real vacation where we are not taking care of aging parents or visiting relatives. Just the two of us with nothin' more on the agenda than enjoying each other. It's gotta be warm though baby!
Your destinations are just beautiful!
God bless and have a fantastic day!!!
oh there are so many places I want to see in the United states, I dream of taking a carvan around and seeing all those quaint southern towns and the mountainious areas, oh some day!! Happy Wednesday to you Chasity!
Stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day last Friday.
Peace and srenity,
~Jo
'The End Of The Rainbow: Life After Bankruptcy'
i have a few places i'd love to see too but i agree heaven is the most important! take care, susan
A beautiful post and reminder of the most wonderful place, Heaven, and that Christ paid the price for me to go there.
I'd kind of like to go back to Hawaii too :-)
Blessings,
Marcia
Beautiful! I have a long list of those Romantic places that call to me from far away! London, Paris, Rome...Tokyo, Naples, Hong Kong! One day, I say! And heaven is at the top of my list. It'll be rest and glory and redemption all together!
I wonder if Heaven will be like Europe... only less snooty and the pastries won't be as fattening.
beautiful and inspirational pics.
and happy pink friday..I just had to keep scrolling down. lol
Oh my ChaSity.......you do know in your heart where the perfect place to dwell in will be one day!
Like you, down under would be incredible!
Like Andrea Ireland and AK...and where our wee black terrier came from. We know your ability to capture the perfect image would make the trip even better for you!
Big Hugz for you and all!
I so agree, Heaven Bound!
The other aresa are nice (have been to a few) but they just don't hold the majesty that Heaven has in store for us.
Take care-
Cindy
I would like to see Alaska and Ireland...and a few other places.
free internet jobs
I want to go there, too. Just not anytime real soon!
Seeing Australia is a great idea. I recommend it to all of my friends. Not just because my family is from there, but because it is a breathtaking country from north to south, east to west and everything in between.
I hope you get to take a journey there.
Post a Comment