Friday, July 3, 2009

He Loves Me



He loves me....

He loves me not.....

He loves me...

He loves me not...

He loves me!


The Fourth of July is particularly special for my husband and I....
we had our very first date on this lovely day 20 years ago.
20 years...wow! I was just a baby then~15 years old.
{yes, I realize you can do the math...I'll save you the time~I'm 35}

To me, this anniversary is more monumental that even our
wedding anniversary~
**the beginning of it all....the spark was created....**
.
they have been the most wonderful years spent with my
best friend, my confidante, my soul mate


Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!

and Happy Independence Day to you all

Love
Chasity

19 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! You still are a baby!
Hugs, Lisa
Happy 4th of July!

Lori said...

how sweet!!! i don't remember the date of my first date with my hubby...i know it was in november of 1985, i wish i could remember the exact day...

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Happy 4th and even happier Anniversary!

Skoots1moM said...

what a sweet day to celebrate!!
happy 4th
happy anniversary!!

Heather said...

I actually came to visit your in-laws right after your first date and Daniel could not talk about anything else but you! It was precious and he was obviously smitten... and still is. :)
So happy for you both!
Heather

Anonymous said...

What a sweet story. It just made me smile. I also like you picture. You guys look real happy. My hope for you on your anniversary is that the spark that started it all will always continue sparkling for any more years to come :-)

Happy Pink Saturday!

ItaJeff said...

Happy Anniversary & 4th July.
Enjoy your Pink Saturday

Lots of luv,
Ita

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Chas... Happy Anniversary Fourth to you! This is so sweet, and I loved reading it.

XO,

Sheila :-(

kayellen said...

Oh my!!!What an adorablepost!

Happy Anniversary!
May God richly bless you both mthis year:)

Happy Pink Saturday and the 4th!!
God Bless America!!

Stop by for a stroll around Balboa Island....

Blessings,
kayellen

Lisa said...

HI again! Thanks for your sweet comments about my new blog look! I've already changed it again for the 4th but will put it back by Monday!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Independence Day!
Hugs, Lisa

anythinggoeshere said...

Happy anniversary! And aren't you both the cutest!

Claudia said...

You should read my blog today! I just wrote about how I met my husband 15 years ago today! And that this anniversary is the most important! Congratulations to you and your husband on the anniversary of your first date. Happy Pink Saturday!

Susie Jefferson said...

Happy First Date and Happy Pink Saturday, and Happy Independence Day as well (I hadn't realised....) Celebrations all round!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Happy Pink Saturday 4th of July too.

Blessings,
Sandi

Mary Bergfeld said...

Happy Anniversary (of sorts)! Not every relationships lights up the night sky :-). Have a wonderful weekend.

Tara said...

Congratulations! I think it's very special you have a little something extra to rejoice about on this fabulous day. You can imagine the fireworks are all just for you! Happy Pink Saturday and have a loveleigh weekend!

fairiemoon said...

Goodness, I am glad you ended on the right petal! Congratulations! That really is something special! My husband and I had our first date just over 20 years ago as well. We went to see "Say Anything."

Happy Fourth of July and Pink Saturday, both of them!!!

Erin :)

http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/

littlebyrd said...

So sweet! You two look so happy together ~ I love it.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! happy anniversary...glad you enjoyed your 4th!! XO