Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!!!


Hope everyone had a Happy Fourth of July!!!
.
We had a wonderful day!
.
Our sweet little grandbaby had her first corn on the cob.
.
She looks like a pro already!

What a punkin! I just had to share!

"Children's children are the crown of old men: and the glory of children are their fathers."

Proverbs 17:6

"Lo, Children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is His reward."

Psalms 127:3

Have a blessed LORD'S Day!
.
Thanks for coming by this Spirtual Sunday.
.
Warmly, Debbie

17 comments:

Deanna said...

What a sweetie! She'll be asking for more I'm sure...lol!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Yes! SO true! And what a gift she is...adorable! Glad you had a wonderful day together. You will be a great influence on her life.

LADY JANE said...

Big smiles here...perfect place for this new GRAMMY to be to stop in! The photo is priceless! Happy 4th !

Lori said...

what a precious baby!!! she is really loving that corn:)

SmilingSally said...

Great picture. I hope that she grows up to follow Jesus.

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture. She looks like she's enjoying it as much as I did the corn on the cob that I ate yesterday. It's good she's getting an early start. LOL
Thanks for sharing with us today on Spiritual Sundays.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Unknown said...

What a precious and darling little girl! Thank you for sharing her first corn on the cob with us!

Hope you and your loved ones had a fun and safe July 4th!

Tina

RCUBEs said...

So cute. She makes me feel hungry right now with that corn lookin' sweet!!! Happy spiritual Sunday and God bless.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a cute picture, Debbie! She is just precious, and look at her go for that corn! :-)

XO,

Sheila

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Debbie,
What a little sweetie! Thank you for sharing her with us. Have a wonderful day and a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sue said...

She is so adorable, reminds me of a little blondie in our family who by the way called last night and said "grandma look at my senior pictures." Hold on to her she will grow up so fast. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that!!! I'd be showing her off, too!!

Looking forward to meeting you gals on Sat. at Bingham Waggoner--if my little gr. son doesn't decide to make his entrance into this world on that day!! As much as I'm looking forward to his birth, I realllllly hopes he waits until after the sale since it's my favorite one of the year!! Do you know where your booth is located--have you done that sale before?

Hope your 4th was a great one!! Dana

Musings of A Minister said...

Children are precious in the sight of God and to us too. Thanks for sharing.

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

OH MY GOODNESS...that would make the cutest country calendar photo for July! WHAT A CUTIE PIE! (I love sweet corn, too!)
XOXO
Joni

Lisa said...

Super sweet! I'm glad you all had a great weekend!
Hugs, Lisa

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

This may be her first......but I suspect it won't be her last. I think she likes corn.
Very cute picture!

Best Wishes,
Kay

Its So Very Cheri said...

What a cutie pa-tootie. My little girl loves corn on the cob as well.

I have to tell you-when I read your profile info, I couldn't believe it. My hubby graduated from Blue Springs High School-was the student body president his sr yr, we lived in Lees Summit for 10 years and just LOVE it there. So I am curious which part of the KC area that you are from and do you have a shop or just do it out of your home? If you want to do a personnel e-mail about this you can. I understand not wanting a bunch of personal info on here- cheri.peoples@live.com
I have one other question for you?
I have just recently decided that I would like to start collecting the old vintage soda fountain glasses for our every day drinking glasses. I noticed a few behind your grand daughter eating the corn and wondered if you had tips for finding them-I do not want them to all match. I like an eclectic look and then is there any way to tell if they are vintage or a reproduction, other than the weight of the glasses-I know they are heavier than normal glasses from this day and age.
Thanks,
Cheri
a kindred heart from the Midwest who loves her Lord also.