This is the last time I talk about my birthday...I promise!
So, here is the gift from my mom that I didn't show you
last week. Unfortunately, I forgot to check my ebay account
and was barely outbid so my collection has not grown yet.
Don't you hate when that happens?!
grrrrrrrrr.

I was trying to get some more of these adorable juice glasses.
I heart them very much!
****
This one cracks me up?
Do you know what this lady is doing?
She is eavesdropping on her!! What a rascal.
If putting milk in these glasses gets my girls to drink their milk then we definitely need to get some more. Maybe I will even drink milk in a cute glass like this.
Maybe. {doubtful}
From what I have read, Kraft used to put cheese products in these glasses.
and I just have to show you my vintage gift from Wonderful Husband.
I actually ordered it myself but he watched me do it. Ha.
I first saw it at Miss Frenchie's and I was in love.
It is from Karla's Cottage. She is one sweet and talented lady.
The package was dressed so beautifully....
ta*da
It sure does sparkle!
Thank you Wonderful Hubbie!
one last and final note....
the winner of our June giveaway was blondiensc.....congrats Tara!





30 comments:
You must have been a very good girl!!! Oh La la!!!
I love those glasses, they are too cute!! and big for all that milk your girls will be drinking!! YAHOO!! thank you girls, I am so excited...yipee...and that is some bling...love it!
I hope you had a great birthday! I love these cute vintage glasses! What a wonderful gift you got from your honey! Enjoy!!
Hugs,
~Victoria~
Beautiful gift from your sweet hubby. No matter what the glass..I am not drinking milk:-)
Wonderful glasses! You're right, I think you need more, and what a gorgeous ring! Love it!
I'm so glad you had a happy birthday. You deserve it!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Love those glasses! Too cute:)
Karla, is SO sweet, you are right about that, and she makes lovely things too...i love the present you got from her...it is beautiful...and your juice glasses are really adorable!!!
those cups are AWESOME. way too cute. i do hate when i get outbid on something. especially when they e-mail me when i've been outbid and i just ignore the e-mail.
GO TARA!!!!!!!!
ps happy belated bday!!
Nice bling!!!! You deserved it I am sure!!
Wear it proud and loud.
Janet
I love those glasses! My favorite glasses I own are the 80's Snoopy and Muppet Caper ones from McD's when they gave those in happy meals! Amazing! Hope you find more on ebay and add to your collection!! Love you new bling too!
Those glasses are totally adorable! :)
I love those glasses. I think those are swankyswigs. I collected most of them in the late 1970s when they were available in thrift stores. My collection is packed away in my storeroom. I never wanted to use them because I didn't want to break them. I used to have a little book about them. (It actually wasn't a very good book, so I think I got rid of it).Someday I will get my glasses out and photograph them.
another lovely post :) those glasses are adorable!!..as are the rest of your b'day pressies :)
I love those glasses, I seem to recall when they were used for holding stuff back in the day!! Love the packaging, but, the bling is awesome!!!
Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Hugs, Nerina :)
love the juice glasses!!! Have a blessed day. Cher
I have an aunt who collects the cheese glasses. Some of them have the cutest images on them as you have shown. Love that bling!!
You should drink your milk!
Love You,
Mom
You are a lucky wife with a very sweet DH.
Love those glasses..now I want some too. :). And I specially love that beautiful birthday present from your hubby. Happy vtt..have a lovely and safe weekend.
Happy belated birthday!I have a collection of those Swanky Swigs too! My daughter would drink her juice out of a different one every morning. Don't get me started on losing something on Ebay! I just lost something in the last 10 seconds. Should've waited to bid!
Oh, your little glasses are just adorable. I just love your little bear one. So cute and the colors are wonderful.
Have a great VTT and a wonderful holiday weekend.
Love the glasses...love the ring even more.
What a special treat!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Kristine
Oh and one year I lost out on a vintage needlepoint Christmas pillow that was DIVINE...some loser out East got it. I'll never forgive her ;)
I'm sick enough to keep checking in case she got sick of it and put it back on Ebay..haha. No luck yet. :(
Old glassware had such personality! Yours are hilarious- the eavesdropping woman is a hoot. Go out and bid on some more to feed your passion! :-) Sue
I think I remember the cheese. I'm old my dear and I do remember how these were bought with cheese in them and had a metal cap. Yes...., why didn't I keep them?
Very cute!!
Beautiful birthday gift from hubby!
Love the glasses...I remember we had similiar glasses from Kraft but they were jam or jelly glasses-I wouldn't let my Mom buy any jam but Kraft -I wanted the glasses :).
hehehehehe.. that is really super cute glasses.. Glad that you enjoy your birthday with love ones! and very nice bling! Happy VTT
I am old enough to remember those Kraft classes as a kid. Oh, gosh.
Such a wonderful hubby. Love those glasses. I could scream when I am outbid on eBay at the last minute.
The glasses are cute and that lady eavesdropping is so amusing. I wonder what was the designer thinking when he designed those glasses (referring to the lady :-) ).
Post a Comment