Sunday, June 21, 2009

Since my 2 girls and Shauna's girl all have their birthdays in June...
we threw them one big outdoor party.


Princesses were the theme. I made them their own princess cupcakes.


NO PEEKING.





Lots of fun gifts....and gift bags....


Fun times were had on the water slide...

Isn't that pure delight?


Happy Birthday Pretty Princess!

We love you bunches....



Enjoy other outdoor celebrations with Susan @ her outdoor wednesday post...

28 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

They are absolutely adorable! And I hope the birthdays were happy!

Missed you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lisa said...

So sweet! We have lots of birthdays in our family too. Yesterday was one of my nephew's. I will take him to see Transformers next week ( it came out a week late!)
Happy Birthday to your Princesses!!
Hugs, Lisa

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Happy B-day pretty girls!

the wild raspberry said...

Happy Birthday girlie girls! I love you bunches and bunches! Your birthday party was soooooo much fun! Love, Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful girls. I had a wonderful time. I laughed and laughed watching you on the slip and slide. I hope that you enjoy all of your fun presents!
Love You,
Grandma Teresa

Carol Murdock said...

Oh how our Princess's girls grow!

Jeanne Oliver said...

It sounds like such a sweet day! The girls are all just beautiful!!! Way to go on the cupcakes...you have skills:-)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day and to be able to celebrate all together, perfect! XO

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Those cupcakes are divine.

So are the little girls!

What a fun party. Happy Birthday!!!

Kristine

Seawashed said...

Princesses indeed, Oh so pretty. I remember those days like yesterday and I miss them. Mine are 17 and 15 now...no longer interested in princess fun. Though sweet sixteen is coming up! Maybe I will do a princess theme using crowns rather than dolls.

Unknown said...

How adorable! Love their expressions when they saw those fancy princess cupcakes. You are such a good momma. Love the slip-n-slide in the summertime for kids. It's a lot of fun for them. I love to hear all of the laughter and screaming.

Backyard Candle Co. said...

Cute!!! Love the cakes!

From the Old InkWell said...

Such special times! Happy Birthday!

Kammy said...

Oh so sweeeeet ! Those little girls looked to have such a fun time..what memories you are helping create for them !
Hugs ~ Kammy

ellen b. said...

Ahh! So much sweetness happening here. I love it. 3 Princess cakes!! The girls are all cuties!!

Anonymous said...

These girls are just the cutest, and the party looks like so much fun. They must have felt so special.

I hope all is well with you. I've missed you at Pink Saturday.

Unknown said...

awe! My cousin and I have our birthdays in the same month.... Growing up we were like sisters. This will be a lovely memory for these sweet girls. Looks like fun!

~Liz

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

The perfect summer birthday party!!!

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a wonderful party. Those cupcakes are off the Richter scale. Absolutely amazing. Your last picture with that beaming smile says it all. I really enjoyed your pictures. Blessings...Mary

Regina said...

Happy birthday to your daughters. your cake are great. I'm sure its yummy.

Jadehollow said...

Happy Birthday to all of the lil Princesses! The cakes you made were all darling! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Oh, what a great surprise for your little princesses!

Brenda Pruitt said...

What sweetness children have! Cute kids and I so remember putting my hands over my eyes like that!
Brenda

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Adorable - great job with the cupcakes!

Beth at Aunties said...

Such sweet pictures! It brought back many memeories of the doll cakes I have made and those my mom first made for me even before Barbie was around!
I loved the pure delight on their faces. Thanks for sharing. ~♥

Lori said...

this is why my boys better give me grand~daughters someday...we never get to have princess cupcakes over here...sweet pics...i hope all of the darling girls had a wonderful birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, those princess cakes are fabulous! I love cake decorating! It looks like a lovely party for three little princesses. :)

Sarah said...

So precious! What a great party!! Love the pictures!