Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Sister!

Today is Chasity's Birthday,
and God has already blessed us with the beginnings of a lovely day.
...
The rain has stopped. The grey skies have cleared and the sun is shining brightly with the promise of lovely surprises for our birthday gal.
.
Now I know that most of you girls we have met in blog land don't live close enough to stop by and actually see Chas today...
.
so I thought I would make a little list of birthday blessings that you might want to share with my dear sister in law and best friend.
...
These are just a few things I would wish for my sweet sister. Which gift would you send to Chasity? Pick one or send a wish of your own her way today.
.
I would send to you a smile
.
a listening ear
.
a note of thanks for all your love, caring and patience
.
a bouquet of flowers, or one to plant!
.
I would weed your garden
.
Laugh with you
.
share a cup of tea
.
call you just to chat, because you are you
.
send you a Bible verse to encourage you
.
Bring you a plate of cookies
.
Offer to keep the girls while you go on a date...but you're not likely to leave them on your b-day!
.
Take you out for ice cream (vanilla won't show up)
.
Go for a run with you (though it might not be pretty right now :)
.
Take you to a movie...a nice girlie one!
.
Pray with you and for you
..
Invite you to lunch
..
Buy you a bottle of bubble bath...do you use bubble bath? Ha!
.
I love you Chasity! Happy, happy Birthday!
Debbie

25 comments:

the wild raspberry said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU DEBBIE!
Do you think we could fit all those into one day?!
I love you so very much....thanks for everything you do for me. You are such a blessing in my life!
All my love,
Chasity

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I would definitely take her for a girly movie and we would get popcorn, coke, candy...whatever she wanted! I really DO love chick flicks.

Happy Birthday!

Kristine

Anonymous said...

I could give you a smile :-) I'm sending it all the way across oceans and seas.

Happy Birthday Chasity!

Mizpah (Gen. 31:49)

Li

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Happy B-Day Chas! I would love to take you to lunch and while you have an ice cream dessert, I'll sip my coffee and give you a listening ear!
Have a fun, fun day!
Marcela

Dustin said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Chas. I love you. :]
Love
Dustin

Dustin said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Chas -Robert-

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Chasity! I hope you have a wonderful day! I would love to visit you, have tea that I bring, read some verses, relax on the porch and then of course giggle/cry our way through a truly girlie movie! Many Blessings today! So glad the sun arrived to smile on you today, since I can't be there! :)

Much love!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday darling!! XO

Coloradolady said...

Happy Birthday Chasity! I hope your day is the best it can be, filled with love and laughter and sweet memories. Have a Blessed day!

Just Be Happy said...

Happy Birthday Chasity!

Anonymous said...

I get all teary thinking about you growing up too fast. I know that you can relate to that. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday today. If I could I would give you a horse because I know that you always wanted one, but we could never do that. Do you think that you could keep one in your garage?
Happy Birthday baby girl.
I love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Chasity! I hope your day is wonderful and filled with subtle miracles...because, they are the best ones! A smile and best wishes from me!

Seawashed said...

Just found your blog. Love that name, Chasity...happiness birthday wishes to you!

What loveliness adorns your lil spot here. I look forward to visiting more often, now that I've found you.

Yah! David Cook!!!

Missouri is my other home...I lived in Belton, Mo for almost 2yrs, 9yrs ago...and fell in love...but desperately missed the ocean.

Rue said...

Happy Birthday Chasity! I wish you all the love and hapiness in the world and a long life full of joy :)

xoxo,
rue

Alisa Noble said...

Happy Birthday, Chas!!!

I just got some new flowering tea... one lump or two?

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

Happy Birthday, Chasity! We love you so much--even though we've never actually met you! You sisters feel like my sisters and I love how you share your life and your passion for creating with us! Hope you have not just a wonderful birthDAY, but a whole darn birthday WEEK! For your birthday, I would gift you with a $100 gift cert to Hobby Lobby! Woo hoo!

Tina said...

I just need to give you a hug and let you know how much you mean to me...you truly have changed my life with your friendship. I hope you have had a wonderful birthday, sorry I couldn't be there to share it with you. I love you, Chasity!
Tina

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Birthday! I HOPE all of these wonderful birthday wishes came true!

Daryl at Vermont Cottage said...

Hey, you won the 50th post photo giveaway! I'll need one of your addresses, since I'm not sure which sister wanted the photo.

http://vtcottageliving.blogspot.com

Daryl

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Chasity!

Lori said...

what a sweet post for your sister...i can tell how much you love her...Happy Birthday Chasity...i hope your day is wonderful and full of blessings:)

Unknown said...

Hi Chas, Here's hoping you had a very special birthday. Sure hope it was a nice day for you, with special time spent with your hubby and sweet girls. Love you!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Awwww, how sweet!! Happy Birthday!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Happy Birthday Chasity! I hope is was wonderful!!!

the wild raspberry said...

THANK YOU DEAR FRIENDS FOR ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES! I HAD A LOVELY DAY.
WARMLY
CHASITY