
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
~T. Jordan
The mother's heart is the child's school-room. ~Henry Ward Beecher
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.They have clung to me all my life.
~Abraham Lincoln
May you all have a joyous and blessed Mother's Day.
{Shauna has come through her surgery and is now in recovery.
She is in a lot of pain and prayers are still needed.
Thank you for your tender thoughts, concerns, and prayers}





10 comments:
Happy Mother's day!!
Thank you for the update on your sister. She was in my prayers all day yesterday.
Hi Girls! Just wanted to wish you both a Happy Mother's Day and a quick recovery to your pretty baby sister!!!Hugs,
Clara & Marcela
couple of things....on a lighter note, i love these images you found! i also want to thank you b/c you are one of the sweetest people out here in blogland, always with an encouraging note.
i also am praying for your sister.
have a wonderful mothers day & hugs to you
xo
Wonderful post - Love the quote about the pie. How true!
Happy Mother's day!
Prayers still coming your way! Keep us updated :) Happy mothers day to you too! I hope you have a blessed day :)
What a great post!
Hugs and prayers!
Lisa
Happy Mother's day to the both of you. At first i did'nt know this is a sisters' blog. Well, hello to the both of you!.
The first quotation about moms is so true. I remember when I was still you Ma is always like that - cookies . . . among other things. :-)
I hope and pray your sister Shauna will be in full recovery. It takes time but will definitely get there with prayers for Shauna, her meds, her doctors and nurses, and all the people who love and take care of her.
What wonderful quotes, fantastic for Mothers Day and the pics a gorgeous.
Happy Mothers Day!!
Shauna, will be in my prayers.
Take Care!
Hugs
Melly:)
I hope you both had a lovely Mother's Day. Saying prayers for Shauna....
xo,
rue
Post a Comment