Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day really helps me refocus and remember my priorities........
~on how to be the best Mommy I can be
~how to shape these precious gifts into the people God wants them to be
~how to make the every day seem special
It is easy to forget this when I get so busy with life's everyday activities.
But I love my girls with all my heart and all my being.

~I love their giggles

~I love their hugs

~I love their sweet words

~I love their creativity

~I love their excitement and enthusiasm

~I love their tender hearts

~Thanks to my girlies for a wonderful Mother's Day! I treasure my homemade cards.

artwork:piece one--Birdies by Twinkletoes piece two--Jesus and the Angels by Spunky

7 comments:

a.love said...

What a sweet post! :)
There ARE so many things to love about being a mom even when it IS the hardest job in the world!

Anonymous said...

Oh.my. those are the cutest cards EVER!! Glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day! and also glad to hear your sister is ok, my thoughts are with her for a speedy recovery!

Alisa Noble said...

Wonderful post! And a Happy Mother's Day to you all!

I'm keeping Shauna in my thoughts and prayers... hope all is well!

Just Be Happy said...

love the cards your girls made.
:o)

Sarah said...

Isn't it precious! I got a picture of my youngest son who HAD to put on his not quite grown into suit jacket to wear to church. Looked at himself in the mirror and said, "yeah, I look good". and then brought me his homemade card. He asked me cautiously if I would like it he made mistakes. I said I will love everything about it and he smiled so big! My best Mother's Day moment to date!! :)

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Love those cards...I hope you frame them!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What great reminders!

Those pictures are precious.