Monday, March 23, 2009

**Milestones**

  • Twinkletoes learned to ride her bike without training wheels this weekend! With the combination of protective mother and cautious child....it's a surprise that it ever happened at all!



  • I got three flower beds cleaned out....only 12 to go! It sounds so overwhelming when I say it like that, but when I look back at the clean beds, I have to smile and feel very happy. I will not be adding many new plants this summer...but I am trying a vegetable garden this year- for the first time ever. Twinkletoes has declared that she wants to be a farmer when she grows up... so she wants to get some practice in. :)


  • We watched Nacho Libre for the third weekend in a row... I have never laughed so hard in my life. Even the third time through. I think it just keeps getting funnier. And I love to laugh. Don't spring-time and laughter make the perfect pair?

a few of my favorite lines:


"Hug, Hug, Kiss Kiss, Hug Hug, Big Kiss, Little Hug, Kiss Kiss, Little Kiss"

"I was wondering if you would like to join me in my quarters this night for some toast."

"Today I saw a man in town, people were throwing daisies at him and giving him goodies. Sometimes I would like that kind of respect."

Have a happy week.
Chasity

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend!! I had some good laughs from the movie too, it is the type of movie you have to watch couple times to get all the humor!! Happy Monday~

Marie said...

Sounds like you and twinkle toes had a fabulous weekend! Your the third person I know who watched Nacho Libre more than once...first one...my husband!
-marie

Stephenie said...

I need to get my flower beds cleaned out...How cute, Twinkletoes wants to be a farmer(hehe). I'll have to rent Nacho Libre. I need a good laugh.
Have a wonderful week..
Stephenie

Alisa Noble said...

That movie cracks me up!

I just keep looking at our beds. I think we will start tackling them next weekend.

Backyard Candle Co. said...

I bet your yard is beautiful if you have that many flower beds! Ive seen that movie once and it is hilarious. I feel the same way about Napolean Dynamite. It gets funnier the more you watch it, now I laugh till it hurts!

Maisy said...

YEAH FOR EVERYONE!
I have to tell you....i did not like that movie at all. sorry.
Bill's asst loved it. she said the same thing. the other thing for us is that we just LOVE jack black. he's hilarious. i wish i loved it. maybe if i watched it with you it would be better!!

Lori said...

i never saw that movie...it sure sounds silly:)
you are way ahead of me with the outdoor chores...i have 0 of 9 flower beds cleaned...bad bad me!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the flower beds and your daughter riding her bike! Woohoo! My son is 5 and he is attempting again this spring, in the fall he fell too many times and decided he wanted to wait. Hopefully when it warms up he will be out and happily trying again!
I haven't seen Nacho Libre, is it truly funny or "spoof humor"?

Jeanne Oliver said...

I will have to check out the movie...I think you have to be in the right mood for that kind of movie. I love Dumb and Dumber...so maybe I will think this is funny too. Way to go on the beds...we are planting a garden this year too.