Friday, March 20, 2009

A lot to Pink about!

Good morning fellow pink afficionados! Ah-hem...or perhaps more appropriately, good morning gal pink afficionadas! I am so tickled (pink of course) to share my love of all things pink with you!..........

....
While you can see where most of the pink-focus is in my little cottage, you can catch glimpses of pink scattered here and there. (Disclaimer from my sons: NOT in our room!)...................

....
Start with something sweet, my favorite pink bag which you can find here.



Every home should have flowers in the garden, and on the kitchen table.


Pink of course!!!




..
A touch of pink in my grandbaby's tiny crib. >>

>>>>
Sweet X's and O'S in my girly-girls room.


What girl's room is complete without a vintage pink quilt (besides my little niece, Twinkletoes!)...with a tiny pink chick on it...Hmm...She thinks she's found a worm.



On to the kitchen where you will see my true love of pink!

Aren't they a sweet pair trimmed out in pink. They are waiting for morning tea. But which teacup to use!





Most of my pink accented dishes I have picked up at auctions.



Hello dearie! I love your pink bonnet! But what have you done with the lid to my sugar bowl?


Now this one is a favorite family heirloom from my Great-Aunt Clella.
.....................
My girly-girls favorite apron from her Aunt Chas!


Can you here her? "It's Spring! It's Spring!



Perfect pink platters





One of my favorite lovely pink vintage aprons




Pink $4.oo Flea Market find. Seriously. And it came with serving plates and a platter.




Like Mary Poppins..practically perfect in every way!






Happy Pink Saturday! Have a lovely day! ((((((HUGS)))))) Debbie

28 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW..lots and lots of pink!

Love the pink chicks!

Have a great Pink Saturday!

Stephenie said...

Okay, so I'm just sitting here loving everything. From the beautiful floral bag to the little egg.. You have really pretty things. And of coarse, I just love those roses.
Stephenie

Tristan Robin said...

lovely things!


hApPy PiNk SaTuRdAy!

...from a pink saturday participant who isn't a gal ;-)

Femin Susan said...

When I just took a look at my room, I found pink in a lot of places
i.e my bed, my toys every thing was pink qink.
cheers!

Nancy said...

Lovely! The aprons are my fave. Happy Pink Saturday!

Claudia said...

You have so many wonderful pink things! Beautifully displayed, too! Happy Pink Saturday!

Mary said...

OMGoodness!!! Are you going to have any pink left for another PS?? I love everything!! Happy Pink Saturday!

Honey Bend Vintage said...

Enjoyed your post and blog!
Bristol

SmilingSally said...

Oh my, you have soooo many lovely things of pink and spring! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

Stephanie said...

Love it ALL!! Just makes me want to come over for a visit, you home looks so cozy and just the style I LOVE!! Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

I just ♥ Pink Saturday. I am able to visit some gorgeous blogs, see loads of pink-a-licious goodies and have a wonderful morning to start the weekend. Thanks!

Char said...

Precious post today, Happy Pink Saturday and thankyou so much, made me smile. It's true that if you look, you will find something pink just about anywhere, Char

Glennis said...

such a wonderful array of pink things! I love the little pink chick!

Your girls are going to have a lovely spring.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Lori Lynn said...

Love ALL your dishes!!!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful pinks you've shared! Have a great weeeknd.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lori said...

cute and pretty pinks everywhere you look in this post...i have to say, my heart was captured by that glittery pink chick...he is darling!!!

suesueb said...

your pinks are so pretty and such a sign of spring! happy pink week!!

Patricia said...

All your pinks are just beautiful. I have dishes similar to yours but with a different pattern. Happy Pink Saturday.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/coquettishfleur/

Backyard Candle Co. said...

I feel ya sista, one can never have enough pink!

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of beautiful pinks you have. It's not overwhelming with the softer shade used. Mr and mrs bunny are so adorable and so are the chicks especially the one on top of the bed :-)

Anonymous said...

Hurray!! Hurray!! Hurray!

ANOTHER Tiger fan and Missouri blogger---and so close!! Wow, oh wow! This is just the best revelation! I just spent quite a bit of time reading some of your old posts----I love your blog and love your shares!! I've been to Lexington many, many times---used to have a booth in the Mo River Antique shop (when it first opened-been awhile, now). I saw the reenactment of the Battle of the Hemp Bales for an 8th gr field trip (now THATS been a verrrry long time!). My friends and I do a daytrip to Lex every now and then--sure wish I was available to come the 11th of April, but I will try to get to the Lee's Summit thingy you are in. Have you ever been to the Strawberry Festival at the Vaile Mansion in Indep (first Sat. in June) OR the wonderful Antique/Craft Sale at the Bingham-Wagner Estate the second Sat. in July?

I love your web-site--you gals are wonderfully talented!

OK, I'll stop for now!

Did I say Happy Pink Saturday!?
Dana

PS My friend and I went to the David C concert at the Sprint Center--I posted about that. We were on the top row--terrible seats, but it was neat to "sorta" see him--he sounded great!

Anonymous said...

Love the pink chick and the little apron! Enjoy your Sunday! I love pink also! Sooo girly!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Betsy. You have so many pretty pinks today. Each piece is lovely.

Happy Pink Saturday. I guess you found out that we do have a male participant. Tristan is great.

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry for calling you Betsy. My brain must not be in gear.

Elaine said...

Sucn sweet Easter decorations. Especially love the pink chick. So cute!

♥ miss.michelle said...

...love this post and all the fabulous photo's. Thanks for sharing!

Totally gets me in the Spring/Easter spirit! Thanks for that :)

<3~michelle.f

Sarah said...

Very cute. My favorite is the pink chick, that is so unique and adorable with her flower necklace! :)

Unknown said...

Can I come for tea? :)