Thursday, March 19, 2009

In the Fields of Fashion

When the night lies so still

Before I go to sleep

I come by, I come by

Just to look at you....








...In the dim light I say

That in my own small way

I will try, I will try

To help you through...




...I will grab you and lift you

As you hold on tight and sway

We'll go walking

Across the fields of gray...








...No matter what else happens

What the future will be

In a world so uncertain

Through the clouds it's hard to see....


...I will grab you and carry you

Calm your fears if you're afraid

We'll go walking

Across the fields of gray....




















Spunky's dress:Old Navy

Twinkletoe's dress:Justice

Chasity's skirt: vintage

and shirt: Charlotte Russe


lyrics by Bruce Hornsby...Fields of Gray
...
for more fashion friday posts....visit fifi and my sweet friend tara

17 comments:

Maisy said...

OMG. That is so stinkin' cute.
you outdid yourself this time girl!!

Lori said...

what a beautiful post!!! the pictures are so gorgeous...and you all look SO pretty...loved this!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely adorable...I am off to link to your blog right now!! Have a wonderful weekend~

Claudia said...

A lovely post - the photos are absolutely beautiful and I love what you had to say. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Very sweet post. You all look so beautiful!

SmilingSally said...

This looks like it should be a special commercial for some flowery perfume. I love the shot of heather.

Fifi Flowers said...

I love your fashionable post... I would that you have added your post link to my site. Now you must add a link back to my site in your post so everyone see other Fashionable Friday posts... that is how you play along... I'm glad you did ... Your post is beautiful!
Enjoy ... Fifi

Marie said...

What a sweet post...something that could be an article in Victoria Magazine!
-marie

the wild raspberry said...

Oh girlie girls you look so sweet! You took some beautiful pictures too of mommy and each other! I love you bunches! xoxo Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post honoring your children. They are so adorable and how pretty you are.

Kris

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I'm so glad Tara sent me here. I have two daughters! This post touches my heart! Thanks for sharing!

Kasey said...

darling post!

. said...

Hello oh my daughter saw the cute little girls on your blog. She's 10. Lovely photos. Thanks for the comment. Denise

Anonymous said...

What lovely words and shots too! It's so nice to see how all of you are in white and in the sorta fields setting. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello!


Fabulous post!


~ Gabriela ~

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so sweet. We miss you all so much!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

What a lovely post and lovely pictures!!!!

xx
Becky