
..

Doesn't everyone craft in their
ballet clothes?!
.

.
All right---you girls have waited long enough and I know that my girls think they have waited long enough! {{Remember their little story from the January 28th post? if not, check it out--just scroll on down the page...it will help you understand this one and it's just plain sweet}}

Doesn't everyone craft in their
ballet clothes?!
.

.
All right---you girls have waited long enough and I know that my girls think they have waited long enough! {{Remember their little story from the January 28th post? if not, check it out--just scroll on down the page...it will help you understand this one and it's just plain sweet}}
.
They have been crafting to their li'l hearts content this past week.
.
It has been so much fun watching them plan and cut and sew. .
{They have the knack for it!}
When it comes to machine sewing, they have been running the pedal and I move the fabric around.
Yes, I may end up with a needle in the finger---keep your fingers crossed that this doesn't ever happen. please!
.
I hope that you enjoy their little crafts---you can find them on our webstore under the tab-button The Wildflowers. Tell them what you think...they would sure enjoy the feedback. Or, better still, make one of the goodies your very own!
..
Here is a little sampling of what they have been doing:
.

.

.

.

Not bad, eh?
{{{Good luck girlies---love you bunches!!! Mommy}}}
.
It has been so much fun watching them plan and cut and sew. .
{They have the knack for it!}
When it comes to machine sewing, they have been running the pedal and I move the fabric around.
Yes, I may end up with a needle in the finger---keep your fingers crossed that this doesn't ever happen. please!
.
I hope that you enjoy their little crafts---you can find them on our webstore under the tab-button The Wildflowers. Tell them what you think...they would sure enjoy the feedback. Or, better still, make one of the goodies your very own!
..
Here is a little sampling of what they have been doing:
.

.

.

.

Not bad, eh?
{{{Good luck girlies---love you bunches!!! Mommy}}}





13 comments:
Those are precious! You have some mighty talented girls!
XO,
Sheila :-)
You already know how much I just love, love, love all the things I ordered!!
XO
Holy crow! Everything is FANTASTIC!!!
You girls have a natural talent. Keep up the good work!
what wonderful creations!!! i love the cupcakes and the sweet birds:) you girls did a wonderful job making all of these sweet things!!!
Wow....those girls sure are talented. I'm going to pop over now to their website!
Are you kidding me??? These things are amazing! I can't believe that your children made them.. They are going to put us all out of business. My daughter would love to use the sewing machine. Maybe it is time to start.
I wish I could craft in ballet clothes! :)
Chasity,
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! Your girls are so cute and very talented, too! Love that they have their "own" shop and wish them the best!!
It has been delightful visiting you!!
Hugs!
Georgia
Grandma G's
http://www.grandmagscottage.com
http://grandmags.blogspot.com
How sweet and a great many lessons they are learning. What a good Mommy you are, and fun, too!
Such creativity and talent - what a wonderful example you've set for your girls! Thanks so much for visiting :>
Not bad at all! In fact, I'd say pretty fabulous!
...thanks so much for the lovely comment ;) It's nice to meet you...
~michelle.f
how absolutely darling.
xoxo
Post a Comment