
Shauna will be in surgery Wednesday morning starting around 6 am.
They are going to be removing cancer that is in her spine.
The surgery is quite involved and will be a minimum of 4.5 hours.
She will be in the hospital for about 5 days ~
When she is well enough to travel,
they are sending her to MD Anderson Cancer Center to get into a clinical trial.
Your fervent prayers for her safety and recovery would be much
appreciated during this difficult time.
Thanks from our hearts~~
from the whole family





23 comments:
Oh Chasity, I have been praying so hard for Shauna and will continue to as well. Keeping all of you in my heart and prayers.......:-) Hugs
Will be waiting to hear from you sweetie, remember God will be with her every step of the way. luv ya
love you too bernie...
thank you.
chas
DEAR CHASITY,
I HAVE PRAYED FOR PRECIOUS SHAUNA EVERY DAY BUT I JUST READ ABOUT HER SURGERY.
I PRAY GOD'S HAND DIRECT THE SURGEONS AND THERE WILL BE NO INFECTION, NO COMPLICATIONS, AND THE DRS. WILL FEEL THE SURGERY WAS A SUCCESS. I PRAY FOR PEACE FOR HER HUSBAND, YOU, THE WHOLE FAMILY.
MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS WILL BE WITH YOU ALL DAY.
GOD BLESS YOUR SISTER CHAS AND YOU
LOVE AND HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE
Thoughts & prayers going up for Shauna and all...God is in control he'll be right by her side!
Praying for Shauna!! Hang in there!
Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea
Hugs, thoughts and prayers - your way and upward. God is faithful to sustain... may he grant peace and serenity to each of you. Especially to her little ones & hubby... during this time.
I hope and pray that all goes well for Shauna. That the doctor's hands be guided by the Holy Spirit, and that the cancer be removed safely and expertly. I also pray that she's healed from this hideous disease.
Thinking of all of you...
XO,
Sheila
Praying for Shauna and the rest of you all extra today....
Oh My I thought possibly she was doing a bit better.I will surely keep her and all of you in my prayers.God Bless all of you!
thank you all.
Chasity, know I have had Shauna in my prayers daily. I so expect a miracle for this amazing woman's life. My heart and prayers are with your whole family.
God bless and rest in the knowledge God will see ya through.
Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING else.
Prayer for strength for Shauna! Keep us posted! Blessings to all of you! ~Amy
Will keep Shauna and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens
Praying... may all go even better than planned. xo
Donna
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/
Of course she is in our thoughts and prayers, she will fight this and win!!
Dearest girls,
I will be praying for Shauna and for all of you. This photo of Shauna is beautiful - always smiling!!
Our loving God is with us always. May He give the doctors hands and mind an extra boost of love and care during her surgery.
((((hugs))))
Becky
My thoughts and prayers are with you all. (((Hugs)))
praying for Shauna... if you need anything at all when you get to MDACC let me know... I'm there each day for radiation. I'll be praying continuously. big hugs to you all!
Hope all went well this morning! Still keeping her in my prayers.
Definitely lifting this sweet Angel up to God and asking Him to be with her every step of the way and bring her home safe and sound.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Oh my dear sister...I am praying now even harder than ever for Shauna.
My heart, prayers and all of who I am is with all of you.
I will be back to check in.
{{{{Hugs}}}}
Alleluiabelle
shauna continues to be in my prayers, her gorgeous face & ginormous smile are such a testimony of her joy in life! would you mind popping me an email and letting me know how the surgery went?
praying she is comfortable & recovering well
blessings to you chas xo
Praying without ceasing!
Post a Comment