Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This Old House

It's almost April 15th and I'm so excited~~
sounds strange?

well~ it has nothing to do with taxes.

The excitement is about

*a magazine called
This Old House...

*and my old house

Our house is in a remodeling contest for This Old House Magazine

Three rooms are entered~~

The Kitchen






The contest is over on April 15th.

It would be a dream come true for my little old home to be featured in
This Old House Magazine.

You can click on the links above {the words Kitchen, Bedroom, and Master Bath}
to go vote for my 3 rooms.

I would be thrilled for you to help me out with this.

Have a wonderful day~

19 comments:

LeAnna said...

They all look amazing! Off to vote, now. :)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Yep, it's a done deal...I'm votin' now! Your rooms are gorgeous!

God bless and have a terrific Tuesday!!!

Alisa Noble said...

That's great Chasity! Heading off to vote now!

Anonymous said...

That must of been the show this old house,my husband and I used to watch that all the time.

Blondiensc said...

oh wow how exciting is that!! good luck sweet girl, dreams do come true!! :)

Heart2Heart said...

Looks like a really winner already for me. Off to go vote for you. Here's hoping that you'll be featured.

Please stop by my blog today to meet a blogger in need of help!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Lisa said...

Oh how cool! YOu home is so lovely they need to pick you! Off to vote!
Hugs, Lisa

Andrea said...

WOW! Awesome rooms!
Blessings, andrea

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Gosh, hope you win and if I can figure out how to get there, I'll vote for you.
What a wonderful opportunity!

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Chasity, You have done a greta job... I love the bedroom best and the mini chandeliers. I already voted for you godd luck!
Thanks for visiting my blog, and sharing your kind words..
Bella

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Of course I'm voting, girlfriend!! Good luck!!!!!

Lori said...

how exciting for you:) i will go vote now!!! good luck:)

Unknown said...

I will stop by tomorrow and vote for you! Your rooms look beautiful!

GwendolynKay said...

I hope you win. Your home is lovely. Love the bathroom.
Blessings!
Gwen

Small Burst said...

You did a super job! Good luck. Gonna run off and vote now...

Alleluiabelle said...

I voted all of your rooms a winner my friend. Truly beautiful and a lot of hard work into them.

I pray God blesses you and your home gets picked to be in the magazine!

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Lisa Smith said...

Voting for your house, taking Shauna's button =)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I will tootle over to cast my votes! You and your hubby did an amazing job! Gorgeous rooms!

xoxo
Becky

The Strawberry Mallard said...

Hey Chas..on my way now to vote..............BEAUTIFUL....