**Hey Hey**
We kind of disappeared this last week.
We have been busy with a co-op homeschool day...
preparing for a big egg hunt...
and getting a big wedding order finished up.
But now we can breathe again.
~~and enjoy this wonderful sunshiney weekend~~

We kind of disappeared this last week.
We have been busy with a co-op homeschool day...
preparing for a big egg hunt...
and getting a big wedding order finished up.
But now we can breathe again.
~~and enjoy this wonderful sunshiney weekend~~

We hunted for eggs and opened our easter baskets this morning
because Sunday mornings are very busy just getting ready for church.
I got these most adorable bunnies from Lori at my fairie window
They are the sweetest little things....my girls love them!

and here are some of the pretty eggs that they colored yesterday with
Shauna and her sweet kids
***dyed eggs are so pretty and fascinating to me***








9 comments:
The bunnies are darling all fuzzy with tutus, and love those eggs, especially in that great locker basket!
Have a wonderful Easter!
Debra
Great Easter egg shots! Love the bright colors and the metal basket!
So glad Shauna and her kids joined you and your kids to color those lovely Easter Eggs. Makes me appreciate Easter all the more knowing you are all together.
Have a wonderful Easter my young friend, prayers always for Shauna and her family......:-) Hugs
Your eggs look wonderful and those bunnies are way to cute.
Have a blessed Easter with your family.
Very lovely!! I do hope your sweet family has a blessed day!!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa
I collect bunnies and those are the sweetest! You have a super Easter with your family too, sweetie!
God bless :o)
...A wonderful Easter, filled with joy for you Chas... prayers always for Shauna, her family and all who love her!!!!
Chasity,
I just heard a little of Shauna's story from Bernie@On My Own...
I was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive cancer in January, high grade pleomorphic sarcoma. Mine's in the breast. I have recovered from surgery and will begin chemo/radiation shortly.
I want you and Shauna to know I'm praying and I know many of the fears, blessings, desires and priorities that come with a cancer battle.
love, lisa
xoxo
Can you believe I didn't get any eggs dyed this year?
Yours looks so pretty.
Post a Comment