Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh Happy Day!


This is what I've been waiting for.....

***color in the garden***

little rays of sunshine smiling through the yard


What a treat

I hope that you are getting these sweet surprises in your garden
as well.

I'm joining Outdoor Wednesday to see what every one else is doing
now that Spring has Sprung


18 comments:

LV said...

We have a few of these blooming here but not many. Still very cold. However, it was sunny and warmer today. You did a great job on capturing the true beauty of these little flowers.

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Beautiful photos.. The daffs look like little megaphones calling out here comes spring:-) Bella

Atticmag said...

Love those blooms on the long green stems. We can always count on them to pop up in Spring!

Light and Voices said...

I enjoyed looking at your post today. So many yellow blooms. It is still too cold where I live. Oh well.
Joyce M

Bernie said...

Oh Chas we had more snow today but thank you for sharing your Spring with me.....prayers for Shauna and all your family.....:-) Hugs

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Beautiful! Such happy flowers. Love your chicken coop chair redo! It's happy now too! Happy Hump Day! :) Tammy

Lori said...

now, that's what i'm talkin' 'bout...how wonderful that you have something blooming!!!

Bevy @ Treasured Up and Pondered said...

Beautiful!! Like little rays of sunshine. I saw a couple in our yard yesterday - through the rain drops...

Just because it's raining doesn't mean the sun's not there.

Martha said...

How pretty...they are beautiful!

♥ Kathy said...

Very pretty! I know you're happy to see them :) Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

Low Tide High Style said...

Daffodils truly are little rays of sunshine each spring! Ours are just starting to be in full bloom! Wonderful photos!

Kat :)

Ms. Bake-it said...

I love daffodils! They always look like a burst of sunshine.

~ Tracy

Alisa Noble said...

Lovely! I have some on my living room mantel, but nothing blooming in the garden yet.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Just a beautiful sign of spring. Mine are up but haven't budded or bloomed yet. I live in what is called a 'frost holler' 'round these parts so everything is just a little later. Ya might just call 'em 'late bloomers'! Heeehehehe!!!

God bless and have a glorious day!

Maureen said...

Only daffodil buds here yet. Soon...

bj said...

What lovely photos..
It's still a little early here in West Texas for flowers but we do have a few daffs growing...

the wild raspberry said...

Love your daffodils Chasity! Mine are not blooming yet...but they are thinking about it! Love you, Debbie

Anonymous said...

I know it's always nice to seee colors in the surroundings but isn't this bright yellow color just makes you smile? What a happy color it is. It must be one lovely day to see your flowers blooming again after all the snow? :-)What a way to brighten one's day.

Mizpah,
Li