Friday, February 5, 2010

Puppy Love

*just look at that sweet little face*

that is the puppy I want

well... not that one exactly~ she belongs to someone else
but one like her


I have puppies on the brain.

I've been googling these Boston/Beagle mixes for the past couple of weeks

Then last Saturday I was shopping at Hobby Lobby while Hubbie went to a nearby farm/feed store~~we aren't farmers but he will do about anything to keep from stepping into Hobby Lobby~~
and when he picks me up

he tells me

An animal rescue place had Boggle puppies at the feed store

what!?

Will you take me to see them?

No~they were packing up to leave.

They are gone by now.


Was it a sign of fate that I couldn't see them?

Just think of all the chewing

and potty messes

and vet bills

plus I don't exactly have permission to get one yet

translation:
no way are we getting another dog

*but just look at that face*


only time will tell

but I do have names picked out already
;)


18 comments:

Kristin said...

oh...my...that face..sigh...i finally talked my husband into getting a old english sheepdog...always dreamed of having one sitting on my covered porch...{still waiting for the covered porch} we've only had cow dogs...cattle ranchers don't have sheep dogs..gasp! *love* my dog...
thank you for the sweet comment on my blog...i really have no idea what i'm doing.. ;0)

Andrea said...

Praying GOD will reveal your special little one in HIS time...then you will be submerged with chewing, pooping, and lots of furry love.
Hugs, andrea

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Yes, a very sweet face!

The Strawberry Mallard said...

awwwwwwwwww....you just wanna grab that little mush face and cover it with kisses......those eyes, so sad ( playing it up no doubt :o)

In His time, you will have your new little one ( just like us!!!)

Hugs and prayers to you and Shauna today as always!!!!

Nancy & Angus

Anonymous said...

You are like me with the dogs,lol.I adore dogs.My brother loves Welsh Corgis and I have been looking for him even though he isnt sure he wants one, I want him to get one,LOL.I have the color of one picked and the name also hah.eeping my fingers crossed he gets one.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Chas! LOL! I love this. And me thinks another dog will soon be in your future. ;-) I know what you mean. They are irresistable!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

What a summoning little face! All I have to do is bat my big browns and Hubby just melts. Do I ever take advantage of it.....you bet I do! Heeeheheeh!!!

The desire of our hearts, baby! You have a wonderful weekend Chasity and I hope puppy prints are in your near future.

Bernie said...

Oh it is so cute.....:-) Hugs

Blondiensc said...

That face, so sweet...I can't refuse a face like that...good luck getting the Mr. to agree!

Lori said...

so cute:) crossing my fingers for you...that you can get one all your own...

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

How sweet! I've got puppies on the brain too, we just took our yorky over to spend some time with her "date". I'm hoping for a batch of pups in 60 days!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness what a darling little puppy dog Chasity! I sure hope you and your hubby decides on getting one..

We have two dogs, one is a chocolate lab and the other is a german sheperd..

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you'll soon have a new puppy dog!!

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
~Lynn

T said...

How darn cute is he!! I want one now!

Lisa said...

Oh no! At a rescue!! He could have not told you! I haven't seen this mix! Pugs and beagles but bostons and beagles! WAYYY cute! Boggle too cute! Well I hope you get one if it is meant to be.
Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

I think I have a case of puppy love! Awwwwwww.......

Unknown said...

AWWWWW!

Beth said...

What a cutie!
Hope you find one soon.

Beth

Janean said...

sweet face....all puppy faces make us melt!!!!