Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Resolution # 1....


Develop pictures more than twice a year.

Good grief~
Does anyone else have this problem?

Those aren't individual pictures waiting for photo albums~
those are stacks.


Let's do this one together



I {insert your name here}

do solemnly swear

to develop pictures

at least once a month

AND

to get those pictures into albums instead of
piled into a drawer
.


I feel better just saying it.


For those of you with a folder that says

{send these pics for printing}

~~yes...I really did~~

Now is the time.

Walgreens is having a sale on prints~

9 cents a print!

Now until January 2nd.

That can save a bundle if you have 228 pictures to develop.


I've got them into appropriated stacks....now for the albums.

Good luck!

17 comments:

Andrea said...

I hate it when I let my pictures go so long and then I have to develop a ton at one time.
Blessings, andrea

Annie said...

I too have this problem. I finally developed my 2nd son's pictures when he was 8 months old. Shhh don't tell him - I was busy!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Sweetie...
What a wonderful post. My hubby and I have so many rolls of film from many years gone by. We have been faithfully taking (2) rolls every pay day to try and get them all developed. We are almost to the end. I believe we have (6) to go. It has been fun looking back at the kids, and what we took pics of so many years ago. What fun.

I hope you will post a few of them as you get them developed. I love to see the family pics. Makes you put a face with a name.

How is Shauna? I am still saying prayers. Many, many prayers.

Happy New Year sweetie. Take care. Country hugs and much love, Sherry

GwendolynKay said...

That is a great resolution that I can relate to. Blessings!
Gwen

LeAnna said...

Oh, I concur! Only my plight extends much further into printing & removing them from my computer. I need to do some serious CD back-up!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I'm guilty of this one too. I've got shoe boxes full of prints. And I'm a photographer, I should be more on top of it!!! :-)

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Well I promise I will develop the bag of rolls I have. BUT getting them on albums????...hey! I know my limitations!!!LOL!!

Lori said...

i do the same thing...i have drawers full of loose pictures...

Anonymous said...

Gladly I dont have this problem both my girls run when all the pictures are taken to get them developed lol.

Have a blessed New year!

Bernie said...

I always manage to develop mine, I need to put them into ablums...no more shoe boxes.....:-) Hugs

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Woohoo, the power is back on! Sorry I just had to say that.

I'm sayin' I have a habit of waiting a year then printing. Now I do have to say, this chick does put them in albums. At my age ya'll start thinkin' of the mess you might leave the kids.

Loved the post! Have a wonderful New Year sweet one!!!

God bless ya'll :o)

Alisa Noble said...

I used to do this with film!!! Luckily I have a good photo printer now, otherwise I would probably still have that problem.

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

oh the guilt. I can't take it.

Jeanne Oliver said...

Oh...I so need to do this!!! I have barely done this is years.

Unknown said...

I am so far behind in getting my pictures developed...I think the last batch I did got me caught up to a year and a half ago! So sad!

Farmgirl Paints said...

You are ahead of the game. I never develop pictures. They are all stored on my computer. The day I decide to get caught up I will be completely overwhelming:)

Martha said...

Oh wow oh wow...I am so bad at this too. I don't know the last time I developed except just a couple of prints for frames you know. I am so glad you brought this to my attention. Happy New Year to you and your sweet family!