
for offering to take our family pictures~

for giving us this day to be together....

~~and letting us act like crazy kids~~

Thank you so much for your time and your patience...

....and for capturing treasured memories.

You did a wonderful job.
Your kindness will never be forgotten.

Love,
Chasity and the
whole gang
24 comments:
Oh, those are wonderful! Love these SO much. They are perfect and show what a bond all of you have. Great job!
XO,
Sheila :-)
WOW! You got all those people together! We can never do it. We had a small one yesterday and family friend asked if we were all together ever and NO ONE could remember the last time. Probably when we were all still in school. And I've been out 17 years!!! SO I'm impressed you could get that done. Glad you had fun. Thank you for sharing your family!
Hugs, Lisa
Beautiful pictures...I can't wait to see more! It looks like you all really had a lot of fun, and that's the most important thing of all. Thanks for sharing!
Aww, I love seeing more of your family. Are those all of your sisters? The pictures are all wonderful!!!!
Beautiful photos of beautiful ladies. Your love shines through in these pictures.
God bless you all.
beautiful pictures!!! it looks like you all really had fun with your day in front of the camera!!!
Thanks for sharing this.You can really tell you guys are so close.The smiles relay the message from the heart.God Bless all of you.
Have the best of Thanksgiving Day!
Hey Chas,
You chose some of the ones that were my favorites too. Kellie was so good it is hard to choose just a few. And plus, all of you girls are so beautiful, you can't take a bad picture. The only problem with you all being so thin and beautiful is that you make mom and dad look more chunky than we would like to think! Hmmm... New Year's Resolution... again.. I guess.
:)
Love You,
Mom
You gals are gonna have to get over your camera shyness! Heeeheehe! I am so happy your got to do this and have this day and the pictures to treasure. You are blessed with family!!!
May God bless you all!!!
You all remind me of me and my sister's. FUN!
What a lovely post. So happy you guys did these pictures. Very nice
Maggie
Lovely family pictures! You have been in my thoughts and prayers all day today. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! May God Bless each and everyone of you!
Hugs,
Nancy
In all these pictures it shows a family that has great love for each other! What a beautiful blessing, so happy you all were able to have to day to capture it on camera! Wishing your family happy Thanksgiving,
xo,
LuLu
Ahh, you are all so beautiful!!! thanks for sharing your family with us Chasity...hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
What wonderful family photos!
Now that is a happy family!
You are very blessed.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Janet
I love these photos!! How wonderful to capture the essence of each of you.
Have a lovely Thanksgiving....dear, dear friends.
Thinking of you this day....
love and hugs,
becky
comments are off for your thanksgiving post...so i am wishing you a blessed and happy thanksgiving here...have a wonderful day with your family!!!
You guys are so cute!! I love/hate family picture day... it's always so much fun and so much not fun at the same time... HOw can that be??? No idea... just is. lol
You are all so beautiful...radiant with joy!
YOU ARE EVERYONE SOOO VERY BEAUTIFUL. THE LOVE AND RESPECT AND CARING SHOWS IN YOUR EYES. I AM JUST REACHING IN THERE AND HUGGING YOU ALL SO VERY TIGHT.
I LOVE THE STORY OF THE LITTLE CREATURE IN THE BASEMENT. MY COUSIN AND I USE TO HAVE LOTS OF LITTLE FUNERALS FOR BIRDS WE WOULD FIND...WE MADE LITTLE CROSSES OUT OF STICKS...I SO REMEMBER THOSE DAYS.
BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL THIS SPECIAL HOLIDAY SEASON.
ANGEL HUGS
LOVE
DEBBIE
Oooh! Looks like so much fun to be with all of those ladies, posing for the camera! Makes me miss my sister. BTW, love the song list on your blog. Beautiful first song! :)Happy SITS.
What a gorgeous family you have!
What great photos! Those will be such great memories when you are all old and gray. I come from a big family, 6 girls and 4 boys! It's the best.
Happy SITS day!
Post a Comment