Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hello Country Bumpkin...

My youngest country bumpkin.
Next bumpkin.
He looks like he's going to pitch his country pumpkin at me!
And the next bumpkin.

Fresh as frost out on the pumpkin...


I've seen some sights but, man you're something!

Mama loves her country bumpkin!
What a great crew!
Youngest being eaten by a bumpkin eating caterpillar.
My beautiful sisters in law and best friends.





So long, country bumpkin.
The frost is gone now from the pumpkin.
I've seen some sights and life's been somethin'.
So long country bumpkins!


Warmly, Debbie

6 comments:

Lori said...

i really love how you do everything as a family...it is a wonderful thing to behold!!!

golonghorns said...

We were in the same bloging places this morning so I had to come over and say "Hello"! Beautiful family and pictures. Have a great day. Jennifer

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Ya'll have some mighty good lookin' country Bumpkins there. It is so refreshing to see a family having fun together. Thanks for takin' us to the patch with ya'll.

Have a wonderful Monday filled with friends, family and blessings!!!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

What a beautiful Bumpkin family! Looks like you gals had a great time!

Alisa Noble said...

You guys have so much fun together!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I loved reading this, Debbie! You all have such a great time together. I wish I had lived near my family all these years. What a special post!

XO,

Sheila :-)