I feel overjoyed with blessings on this glorious
and wonderful day~
Blessed with a wonderful husband
who so willingly provides for his family...
Blessed with two healthy children
that fill my heart with love....
Blessed with a warm home
where we are making treasured memories...
Blessed to live in a nation
where freedom still abounds....
There are blessings all around us....if only we will stop to consider them. When we are struggling...they may be harder to see. But they are there. Indeed we are blessed.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above....James 1:17
Can you see your blessings today?
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





18 comments:
Yes! I am trying to see...
Thanks ever so much for the reminder. I needed it today.
Yes....
sandy toe
perfect post for a perfect day! xo
There are too many blessings indeed, seen by grateful eyes of our hearts. Glory to God! Blessings to you.
I think I should do this tonight...count a few blessing with my hus... you've given me an idea....
AMEN! God does provide them even in the midst of the storm. Most of them are to strength us and to allow us to see the work of grace in our lives.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Indeed we are! Wonderful reminder...
:) T
Just like the sun hidden on a cloudy day, our blessings are always there just waiting to be acknowledged.
Amen Chasity, I needed that. We haven't seen the sun in about a week. Have a good day and keep counting those blessings!!!
Amen...
yes:)
Amen! Yes, today I am seeing them all around me. Now tomorrow that maybe a different story, but I will just take one day at a time! On those hard days...well that is when I need to fill my mind and lips with praise for the Lord. Then He will help me to see the blessings that surround me.
Hey you sweet thing! LOVE this post!! And am thankful for your thankful heart and the reminder to keep whatever is praiseworthy in our hearts!! Amen!!!
Have a wonderful week!!
Love n hugs,
Becky
I make sure I look for them everyday and I find them! They are many when you look! Your sweet blog is one to so many of us! Thank you!
Hugs, Lisa
I can see them!!! Sweet post and so many things to be thankful for,
happy Tuesday,
LuLu
Well, YOU are a blessing! ; )
~Michele
Lovelie post!
You are lucky to know that you're lucky. lovelylovelylovely post. I'm always a big fan of lists. Hope all's well. :)
Love your post, your header & the name of your blog.
Post a Comment