God painted your garden magnificently. It is so beautiful. Love the flowers. I have signed up to follow your BLOG. I have to come back. Please stop by and say "hi". I would love for you to follow my BLOG as well. Country Hugs, Sherry
Hello, Wow!! I have seen some beautiful daylilies tonight, and yours are right up at the top, I went back to see if I could choose the one I thought was the prettiest, just couldn't make my mind up. LOL So I choose them all. Thank you for sharing, and thank you both for visiting me and leaving such sweet comments. Sue
I just have to plant some lilies. I know I had some when I moved here, but apparently they got taken out with some other plantings in what I refer to as "the jungle." Yours are gorgeous. Brenda
God's splendor is so lovely and breathtaking! Thank you for entering the drawing at aged vintage papier! I am about to hop onto your shop now! Blessings Amy
26 comments:
you have so many pretty colors of lilies:) they are a feast for the eyes...thanks for sharing!!!
Girls, those flowers are GORGEOUS! Love your summer garden SO much. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite color...
Happy OW!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Love the pink and burgandy daylilies! Wow!
So beautiful!
God painted your garden magnificently. It is so beautiful. Love the flowers. I have signed up to follow your BLOG. I have to come back. Please stop by and say "hi". I would love for you to follow my BLOG as well. Country Hugs, Sherry
Your lilies are beautiful.
Glenda
The colors are sooo true and POP!!
great post!
TTFN~~Claudia ♥
Hello,
Wow!! I have seen some beautiful daylilies tonight, and yours are right up at the top, I went back to see if I could choose the one I thought was the prettiest, just couldn't make my mind up. LOL So I choose them all. Thank you for sharing, and thank you both for visiting me and leaving such sweet comments.
Sue
Wow! Their gorgous!
Oh, you should visit Joyful Reflections on my blogroll and see all of Betsy's 72 different Day Lilies!
I just love all your daylillies. I have a few of the colors you do.
These daylilies are absolutely gorgeous. I especially like the last pic. Thank you for sharing.
Carolyn/A Southerners Notebook
your photos are beautiful, thank you so much for sharing.
lol my word verification is toessee, silly
The flowers and your pictures of them are really beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary
Your garden is vivid and vibrant for sure! Happy OW.
Gorgeous flowers! I need to get out and weed my flower beds!
I just have to plant some lilies. I know I had some when I moved here, but apparently they got taken out with some other plantings in what I refer to as "the jungle." Yours are gorgeous.
Brenda
Love these flowers!
Some have just the most sweet scent...not too strong...but awesome.
Becky K.
Lovely post as always! It is so fun to visit you guys!
Hugs, Lisa
These are all so lovely....every one of them. I wish I had them all in my garden!
Green of envy...Yes I am!!!! Crazy beautiful!!!
I love the symmetry of your words. And such beautiful blooms!
Brenda
Beautiful flowers, and beautiful photos! Happy Outdoor Wednesday! Kathy
God's splendor is so lovely and breathtaking!
Thank you for entering the drawing at aged vintage papier!
I am about to hop onto your shop now!
Blessings
Amy
They sure look vibrant! I'm sure your garden just looks heavenly with all these colors splashed all over. Just beautiful.
Gorgeous flowers! You are so right, the garden is not shy, one bit!!
Happy OW!!
xoxo
Jane
Post a Comment