Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Special Deliveries from Special Friends

I would like to share some of the goodies that I have received in the mail this past week or so....

It's so exciting to look up on the front porch and notice a box sitting there by the front door.


waiting.


tempting.


enticing.


pleading to be opened.


The curiosity of what is inside is part of the allure.

bb
Without further ado....my first show and tell is from Tricia at Backyard Candle Company.


I opened the box and this lovely tiny nest was the first thing I saw.


{say it with me now.....awwwwww}
That is exactly what I said when I saw it.

The whole package smelled like her delicious candles. What an aroma.

She even threw in a couple of little tea lights for fun.

What a great surprise. Thanks Tricia!!



and this is what I bought from her...the loveliest calendar of Paris.
There is a magnet that you move for the month and day.


I love it!!! {Je l'adore!}


Is my french even close? It has been a while.
Show and Tell number two:


This is the necklace that I won from Allesandra's Giveaway at

Just Be Happy!

and I was happy.


The necklace is wonderful....It makes the greatest little tinking noise when you wear it and it is just so pretty. You gals should go get one in your favorite color.



and last but definitely not least.....a gift from my sweet sweet sweet friend Tara




and did I mention what a sweetheart she is? It's true.

She sent it to me just because.



It has the most darling teeny tiny buttons on it and the most adorable smocking on the top.


It is lovely in every way.

Just because....isn't that great?!



It has joined my other favorite baby dresses and christening gowns
which adorn my bedroom walls.

A big thanks to all of you again.


It has really made me happy to open each of your lovely parcels.


{{{hugs}}} to you!


Chasity
{for those who haven't seen it yet....
we are doing a monthly giveaway....
check out the post a few days back to see our exciting news}

18 comments:

Lori said...

oh my...you really received some beautiful things in your mail...i think the calender is the coolest thing...love it...and the sweet little dress...i think you can imagine what i think of that...it is just precious!!!

Coach Terie said...

I just love your blog and all the black and white photos from this post, the old pictures...really nice stuff.

Jeanne Oliver said...

What goodies you got this week. Love the necklace you won and so sweet of Tara.

Just Be Happy said...

great things you got!
thank you linking me. :o)

cherry said...

Hello Chasity...what wonderful gifts...doesn't it make you smile when someone does something JUST because...such a sweet treat! cherry

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Such lovely treasures!

Backyard Candle Co. said...

I am so glad you like your goodies! And, I must add, that Tara is so sweet and thoughtful! Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you got some fantastic goodies...the calendar, most fabulous and that necklace is one of a kind, adorable..I am so glad you like the baby dress, it had your name ALL over it! :) Did i ever mention how SWEET you are? Nope, hmmm....Chasity you are SO SWEET, thank you for being my friend! XO

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Gorgeous goodies! I love that necklace!! Isn't it fun to get little surprises?

Have a Happy Mother's Day to all of you sisters!!

xoxo
Becky

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

What great stuff! I especially LOVE the nest and that necklace!! LOVE IT!

Have a great day!

Lou Cinda :)

Marie Reed said...

You hit the jackpot today! What FUN goodies! PS. Your French is perfect:)

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Well, okay then, I have now ordered a button neckalce for myself! Loved it, looked at it, had to have it, ordered it!

Thanks!

Lou Cinda :)

Rebecca said...

what a wonderful day to have so many treats waiting for you....

that necklace is great...i have never seen anything like it before...

thank you for stopping by my little blog...please do come by again!

rebecca

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I ordered the white one, and now I wish I had ordered the earrings too! And maybe I should have gotten the multi colored one too! House payment? What house payment?

I had to have button necklaces instead! I am sure my husband would understand!! lol

Lou Cinda :)

the wild raspberry said...

You are cracking me up Lou Cinda!
Have a great night....
chasity

Marci said...

Quite an enjoyable blog you have!

Lisa said...

Oh I just love getting boxes! I have a few to share I just need to borrow a camera! Seems everything we had died as I started blogging! uggh! Enjoy your new treasures!
Hugs, Lisa

littlebyrd said...

Wonderful!! ALL of it! I love old gowns like that - what a treasure!