Friday, May 29, 2009

Pink Birthday Celebrations

"And isn't pink the most bewitching color in the world?" Anne ....
'Anne of Green Gables'.
,

Beverly is having her big Pink Saturday birthday bash

and we want to celebrate with her.

Let's have a little fun in the kitchen today.
Let me shuffle through this pile of aprons for the perfect one.
Not the red, white and blue...that one is perfect for July.
and not purple either....


oohhh...getting closer.


Here it is. Perfect.
This apron definitely says summer-birthday-bash with lovely touches of pink.


Let me climb up to my top shelf in the pantry.mmmppphh.
Ah. Here we go.



and grab a bowl...I do wish I had this bowl in PINK.

{hint hint...birthday just around the corner.....}
{double hint...you can find it at Old Time Pottery}


A little stirring, mixing, baking and


VOILA!

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!

Have a wonderful day.

HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.

28 comments:

paige said...

what a scrumptuous cupcake!
isn't it always a perfect day when we get to not only have our cake but eat it too?
xo

Skoots1moM said...

yummy...
love the apron:)
i need to make some new aprons

Lisa said...

Funny I thought of a cake too! I'd love that bowl in Pink too! hehe or red or green...
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

the wild raspberry said...

Lovely post Chasity! I can't wait to have one of those cupcakes tomorrow at our carnival. Love you, thanks for all you do for our blog! xoxo Debbie

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Ohhh..may I have a cupcake? CUTE aprons!!

xoxo
Becky

thinking of you....

Kdottie Designs said...

I would love a bite of that cupcake right now!!! YUM! Happy PS!

Just Be Happy said...

love that cupcake - it looks yummy!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
:o)

pinkkandy said...

Love the aprons....Happy pink Day.
God Bless
Kandy

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I love this day because this is the event where I met YOU! Happy Pink Birthday Celebration, Chas and sisters! Loved your pinkness today and always...

Happy PS!

XO,

Sheila... who loves having her cake and eating it, too! :-)

Tara said...

That cupcake looks too yummy! I just ADORE Anne of Green Gables, I've read the books several times. Happy Pink Saturday!

Simply Debbie said...

Dear Chasity,
I love the apron you selected for this Pink "birthday" Saturday celebration. The cupcake looks so very yummy.
hugs and blessings and prayers for healing
debbie

Betty Jo said...

What a sweet post and gorgeous cupcake! Makes me hungry and I haven't even had breakfast yet. Happy Pink Saturday. ♥

Betty Jo said...

I forgot to mention the aprons! Duhhh . . . all are wonderful. I just found an old shutter I think I'm going to hang in my kitchen, add some decorative knobs to hang my aprons. Perhaps an apron is what I should make first on my new sewing machine. (Light bulb moment!) ♥

Anonymous said...

I love love love Anne! :-)

Oh wouldn't it be nice to go through all those aprons? :-)

And yes, I would love to have some cupcake :-)

Happy PS Chasity, Debbie, and Shauna!

Mizpah
Li

Dixie said...

Barbie and I say... happy pink saturday! (could we borrow a couple dollops of that icing?)

blessings. Dixie

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's Pink Saturday's 1 Year Celebration! Another wonderful post, ty!

Today I've got Part II of For a Princess (with Part I recapped) - and as it is centered around a celebration, it fits perfectly what with all of the little princesses in their pink tiaras; ) I hope you can come by - I know you'll enjoy it.

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
MaidenShade.com

Elyse said...

very sweet!

happy pink saturday (with sprinkles) to you!

xo

♥Mimi♥ said...

There's just something about Pink Saturday that brings our the sweetness in people. Beverly sure knew what she was doing when she brought her concept to the world of blog.

Your offering for this FIRST PINK SATURDAY ANNIVERSARY is wonderful! This is the one day of the week where I can totally indulge my passion without spending a dime!

Wishing your and those you love a special weekend filled with sunshine and family fun!

Claudia said...

Great post! Hope you get the bowl! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Love that sweet little cupcake. Happy Pink Saturday. Chasity... got my clothespins and just love them! Your extra touch with the raspberry was so sweet and cute. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. xo Lynn

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

I am running late.. I hope there are some cupcakes left! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Chasity.

You've made such a perfect celebration. And, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you receive that pink bowl.

The apron is my two favorite colors - yellow and pink.

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Thanks for stopping by to say hello. That cupcake sure looks yummy!

Happy Pink Saturday,
Judy

Marie Reed said...

Thank you for the PS birthday cupcake!! Beautiful! May I have a glass of milk to go with it please?

Char said...

yummy, I think that says it all, happy pink saturday, Char

suesueb said...

your pink party was so much fun-could we go on your porch too?! thanks for sharing-hope your week is wonderful and pink!!

Beansieleigh said...

Very pretty aprons! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're having a wonderful week!

Nancy said...

Now I'm hungry for a cupcake! Happy BELATED Pink Saturday! :)Nancy