full of surprises... laughter... tears and sorrow... inspiration
you have seen our gardens in bloom.
friendships have blossomed.

we have found kindred spirits in so many of you.
our century celebration is a bit more subdued and pensive than we would have predicted a week ago. a lot can change in a week.
but we are so thankful for you... for your thoughts and prayers and kind words.
thank you for your support. thank you for making us smile.
thank you for being you.
..
as we contemplate the road ahead, we take thought in what will be important to us.
what we will embrace. changes we need to make.
...here are some things to live by.....
.
*live with God as your anchor

*stop and smell the roses. literally. enjoy God's creation.
*cherish your loved ones. they are our greatest blessings.
*live a healthy life...eat right, exercise, take time for yourself, minimize your stress

contentment and happiness isn't always easy to find these days but if we follow these little guidelines, we should be pretty satisfied with our lives.
and to show our gratitude and celebrate our journey....we are doing a little giveaway.
a gathering of goodies....
....a journal.

...a coffee cozy.
a few other trinkets and tidbits....
all lovingly tucked into one of our totes.

to enter the giveaway, leave a comment....but not just any comment. we would like for you to go to our shop and then come and tell us your favorite thing in our store. we would really like to hear your feedback.
do this and you will be entered for the giveaway.
also, if you become a follower, you will be entered again. of course, our current followers who leave a comment will get placed in the drawing twice as well. fair's fair.
and if you do a post on our giveaway or put the giveaway in your side widget, we will enter you one more time.
there are lots of chances here!
the giveaway will close in one week...may 27th at 5 pm.
thanks again for everything! we look forward to the next 100 and getting to know you all even more.
warmly,
chasity and debbie
healthy sandwich courtesy of country living magazine







70 comments:
Now that was the sweetest 100th post yet! Thanks Chasity..can you tell I ran right over from your e-mail! whoop whoop! I LOVE the bear meets owl baby pillow! sigh...so sweet! I am a follower...yes ma'am I am!! XOXOXO! here's too 100 or more, more posts!! I love coming here to see what you and the family are up to...a great place to wander...Cheers! Thank you for your friendship..it means a lot to me!
That really was a sweet post. Congrats for keeping on! I enjoy your posts always.
All your handmade gifts are precious, but if I have to choose one it would be the Bella Tote. It's to die for! And I am already a follower.
Happy 100 more!
It was hard narrowing to just one they are all so beautiful. But my pick Rose Garden Mini Tote. Congrats on your 100th post. It seems like its taking me forever to make it to 100.
Oh I had a hard time picking a favorite!! The pretty in pink tote is amazing!!! I also love the pink velvet clothes pins!! Really great stuff the french journal, the dotty pillow.... Sorry I loved MOST of it hehehe
HAPPY 100!!! Thanks for being such a great place to visit!! and thanks for the giveaway!!
Hugs and prayers, Lisa
sorry I'm a follower for awhile now and I do love the pictures and message in this post!
Hugs, Lisa
Hi Chasity :)
What a wonderful giveaway! I love your whole shop, but your aprons are especially darling!!
Happy 100!
Oh and I love your idea for the cookies better ;)
rue
Congrats!!!!!!!
m ^..^
this is a beautiful post!
congratulations, 100 posts!!
it was so hard to pick one item to call it favorite, but I have to go with the "Brownbag'n it" tote, it's simply gorgeous.
I'm a follower!!!
:o)
I can't imagine how hard this week has been for all you! In the midst of everything I love that you are stopping to smell the roses:-) and celebrating accomplishments and a business you all started together. I love the bunting in your shop...so sweet! Thanking you allowing us to celebrate with you!! What a great giveaway!!!!
Bravo Wild Rasberry! This was a delightful tribute to life and how to live it! I didn't even know you had a shop... Isn't it strange how the eyes of bloggers glaze over like that! I stopped looking at sidebars ages ago! Thanks for bringing my attention back to yours!
I am just in love with the velveteen and paisley and petals purses! They are just enchanting!I am already a follower too:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog =) HAPPY HUNDRED and many more hundreds to come! Love the little lessons in your post today...visited your shop, too. I really like your journals -- a special place to keep blessings!
Happy 100th! And of course, I think you know I love your blog!
My favorite thing in the shop are the sock pals. Estelle is very cute as are the others. I love their names and their stories... the fact that Sven loves salty chips. LOL! So cute!
Love to you girls and prayers!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Chasity: Congrats to you both on your 100th post!! That is quite the accomplisment! I know this week has been a difficult one for you, but we know who is in control of this situation. I will continue to pray for shauna...
I love everything in your shop!! The aprons, the cozie, the signs! But I really love the French Lace Journal.
Have a good weekend!
Lou Cinda :)
I am a faithful follower. I manage to visit at least once a day. Whenever I am feeling stressed, I am sure that I can come and visit you and come back to work feeling much fresher after a walk in your garden or reading your bible verse, or looking at pictures of my beautiful girls.
This has been a stressful time for the family, but today I managed to look at this situation in a different light.
I have friends here at work who are always concerned about me and one of my co-workers came up to me and gave me chocolate and said, “ you looked like you could use this yesterday”. How sweet. Another worker sent me an e-mail with a picture of a cup of coffee and told me to pretend that I was having a nice little breakfast with her. I have friends from all over the US that I met in training and they have been sending me so many encouraging words and kind thoughts for Shauna and the family. Even my ex-co-workers are encouraging me with so many kinds words and deeds.
The church family is just wonderful too. I don’t know how people can manage without the support of them. They are always there to lend an ear, bring in food, or whatever else you might need.
And our girls. Our girls are so perfect, I am proud of every one of them. And this includes all of our “adopted girls” too. I am so happy that we had all four of you. You make our lives so blessed.
So I suppose that stressful hard times do bring out the best in all of us, and I just know that Shauna is going to be fine. As Darren said, “We won’t accept anything else.”
Love You and congratulations on your 100th post,
Mom
Congratulations & lovely 100th post!
What a sweet little shop you have. Your cottage-garden-half apron is gorgeous!
woooohoooo Congratulations!!!
Happy 100th post!!
I'm blessed that God has made us blogging friends but what's even more precious is that I have met some more sisters in Christ and what beautiful blessings you are, thank you for bringing joy, encouragement, fantastic posts and reflecting the love of God so beautifully.
hugs
Melly:)
My favorite is definately the pillow!
So sorry to hear about your sister...breaks my heart every time I hear someone has cancer...I will pray for you and especially for her...
the cupcakes look good enough to eat! very sweet.
Girls, I just stumbled upon you this very evening... I am trying to visit new blogs tonight and see something cute and eye-catching! You had me at "cup cozy" although I think the signs are adorable, especially "giggle"....
And may I also say that I like the way your shop is set up with simple clicks to see the thumbnails, it is very efficient. You thought things out very well. I will be back! Congrats on post 100, a real achievement.
Happy 100th post!! What an amazing post with so many pretty things...I'm having a hard time picking a favorite thing. I just loooooove the whole post...I really look forward to more of your pretty posts...
STephenie
I love the aprons.....my favorite's the Au Printemps Apron, just lovely!
You have a beautiful site and I just joined. Looking forward to coming by often.
beautiful post! Happy 100th!!!! I hope you guys have a great holiday weekend!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your thoughts keep us coming back for more...here's to 100 more.
Janet
First, I was so sad to read about your sister. You all are certainly in my prayers as you fight this battle together. How lucky that you have such a close family and such a strong faith!
Second, congrats on your 100th post!!! I think you guys do a great job with your creations. They are lovely and so reasonably priced. I LOVE aprons--especially the bib aprons and that CUTE garden tool one!!
Have a great Mem. Day! Dana
Cool creations there, the journal is gorgeous and the coffee cup holder sooooo cute & practical.
Followed your link from the Beach Cottage and really enjoyed all your creative posts. Hope your weekend is full of sunshine and smiles.
Congratulations on your 100th post! Your giveaway is very generous. I love your aprons! I'd wear them all day!
How wonderful, and how kind of you to offer us this opportunity to win.
Thank you and congratulations.
Congratulations on your 100th! i just stopped by your shop. I'd say Sven the sock doll is my fav. but you've got lots of goodies-- I really liked the bird journal cover too.
You all are so generous! This is such a lovely giveaway!!!!!
xx
Becky
congrats..i just started a blog, and found pink saturday and you. please enter me in your drawing( hop over to my blog and enter my drawing) I love your shop, especially the pillows they are beautiful.
stefanie@rosepetalsandrust.com
Congrats on your 100th. post. May you chave many more. This is my first time to visit. Love your post I have read, will come again and read more.
Are you kidding, making us pick just one item? Please. The aprons are great the coffee cozies are adorable, the journals a re elegant, the buntiing is perfect for sprucing up the place, the purses and totes are sweet and so practical. So yes, I had a hard time choosing just one. But you made me so here is my favorite: pleated-french-country-apron . I lvoe the colors and the flirty feel to it. Wouldn't any woman want o be dmestic if she could wear that?! Happy 100th post ladies!!!! Your blog is so fun to visit.
Hi...I really enjoyed looking at your store. I think my favorite thing was the So-Pretty-In-Pink Tote bag, but it was almost the Paris journal. You have so many nice things. I hope you'll stop by my blog soon as I will be doing a giveaway as well. If I can figure it out, I'll become a follower. I'm not that good at this stuff yet!!!
I absolutely love the pretty paisley tote, the colors, style, especially the vintage button closure.
Since you say you are looking for feedback, I'd like to suggest trying to lighten your photos a little so viewers can see the colors better.
I also signed up to follow!
I'm a follower too! Love your handmade goodies. Congrats on your 100th post.
I just found you via Sweet Cottage Dreams and am so glad I found my way over here. WHat a delightful blog and congratulations on your 100th post!! I would love to be put in for this sweet giveaway please- I went to your sight- so many cute things! I love the garden totes but I think my favorite , for right now, because I just reinintroduced myself to hanging clothes on the line after 20 years of not doing so is the Cheery clothespin bag! I have been wanting to get one of these- yours is adorable!
blessings
mary
I became a faithful follower too!
Please enter me in your giveaway. You have so many lovely things on your web. I love the French Country pillow!
Jocelyn
http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/
i like your french apron especially...pretty work!!
will follow and keep checking out your creations.
Oh Goodness I would pick the Daphene Pin! I also really love your aprons and then there is the blue bird napkins.... :)
Congrats on your 100th post!
~Liz
love you blog. I am glad I found it
marcie
Well, it is hard to pick just one thing...I loved your clothes pin bag, the birds, and your aprons and purses are just adorable. Too much cutie things to pick just one. Please enter me in your giveaway...I am going to sign up for a follower as well. Hugs to your sister, prayers are being said.
congrats on your 100 post, I love everything in the shoppe, so hard to choose just one favorite...I really like the totes, and the journals are all beautiful..
hugs
Brenda
Congrats on your 100th post! Everything in your shop is beautiful making a choice of which I loved better very difficult. I will say I loved the pretty in pink & cozy totes, the cheery spring clothespin bag and the aprons :) I will keep Shauna and your family in my prayers.
Toni
congrats.
you have a lovely store.
i adore the' baby bear meets the owl' pillow.
Oh, those bags and purses are divine! But that red toile apron. That's what I'm talkin' about. Just adorable. Please enter me in the drawing
Congratulations on your 100th posts. I like your thoughts. Looking through things in a different way. With the busy life we have, the simpler things, we realize, are the most important one. Things that really do help us strengthen and put a smile in our face.
Now for fave items in your shop..... i don't think I can ever choose 1. There's lots and lots of beautiful, adorable things. This is hard. Can I mention more than one? Love the fab flannel purse and pink petals purse; the bella travel bag (perfect), and the bitsy dot pillow! :-)
and yes, will definitely share this wonderful news in my sidebar :-)
Congratulations on your 100th post.
I found what you wrote about the blogging community and your feelings about the people you've met, very touching indeed.
Your shop is lovely....very user friendly, and easy to navigate. I adore the childrens aprons. I love your use of vintage tablecloths, and your embellishments were so clever.
My heartfelt best wishes to your sister....she is in my prayers.
Kay
Congratulations on your 100th post! I just found you and look forward to checking out your blog more :) Thanks for entering me in your generous giveaway. I love your crafts :)
~Sharon
Just discovered your post and your goodies! I loved the French Country pillow the best -- I am adding more red to my casa and it would look wonderful on my couch!
Congrats on your 100th post!
hope you're getting the responses you wanted :)
Hi Chastity!
I am here via Becky at Sweet Cottage Dreams ~ just wanted you to know that we are praying here for your sister Shauna for her complete healing ! God does answer prayers ~ we know first hand. Congratulations on your 100th post ~sending angel hugs and kisses your way!
Nancy
I love the bitty dot pillow! So beautiful.We are adopting and if we find out it is a "girl" i'm coming back for that lil cutie!
enter me please!!!
sweethollycottage(at)charter(dot)net
I am now following this wonderful blog.
Hi Chasity,
Everything is so nice but I will have to choose the cherry clothes pin bag. Congratulations on your 100Th post!
Hi, congrats at your 100th, I am celebrating my own with a giveaway too! I love everything in your shop, but I am particularly smitten with everything toile and roses. So your toile totebag has my name written all over it.
I have just added you to my list of blogs I follow!
I thought your French County Apron was cute and your lovely Toile bag! Thank you for entering me!
I love your shop. You have so many things to choose from. Variety is always great. It's hard tp pick a favorite, but one thing I really like is the Little Birdie Apron (childrens). The other thing I like about your shop is that it is very easy to navigate. Thanks for the sweet giveaway. Boy oh boy could I use that tote and the coffee cozy.
Gina
daretadream (at) q (dot) com
BTW, I forgot to let you know I'm following and congratulate you on your 100th Post. Congratulations.
Gina
daretadream (at) q (dot) com
I just discovered your blog and your shop and both are fantastic! Happy 100th! I am so torn as to what are my favorites in your shop...I love, love, love the Pretty Paisley Mini-Tote; but then I am an apron lover and am crazy about your Lovely Layers Apron.
Please enter me in your giveaway and I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for sure!
~Lolly
I'm now following you!!
~Lolly
I love the cheery half aprons and the cute clothespin bags.
It looks as though you enjoy a well lived life. Bravo!
Wonderful! Oh my...follower here! Any/all of the totes with roses, the cottage print travel bags...stunning! And Brownbaggn it...perfect. I'm looking for a pretty backpack (fabric or straw) to use as I take the bus home from work..I have an ugly black handmedown from my son...
Love the Brownbag'n it bag!
Thank you for visiting the Vintage Nest. You have the sweetest blog and your shop is darling. I love the baby bunting. Our precious for a baby nursery. My prayers for your sister. I hope you'll visit me often. xo Lynn
I came here via Becky of Sweet Dreams Cottage. Shauna will most certainly be in my prayers.
Congratulations on 100 posts. You have a very special blog and I hope you have many more posts to come.
~Lallee
Hope I'm not too late. I love the Bella tote in the black/cream. Lots of cute items in the store. Please enter me.
Post a Comment