Friday, May 22, 2009

A Little Bit June

Hey Mrs. C....could you go on a bike ride with us?




Well, sure dear. Let me get ready. I need my cycling shoes.





and of course my apron.
{shouldn't be seen outside without that on}


Let's check the brakes before we leave.

and make sure the streamers are in well.

How do your bikes look, boys?

All good? Let me go give Father Darling a kiss goodbye.

"Be Careful Dear"


"I will Darling"

{{mwaa....kiss on the cheek inserted here}}

Here we go.

"Not too fast kids"


Have yourself a wonderful weekend...

Mrs. C

*Be sure to check out our post below for our 100 post giveaway!!!!!

26 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I wanna come too..can I ride your bike? I love that pink bike! Very cute post.

Have a great weekend.

Kristine

Lisa said...

OH MY! A pink bike!!!!!
ooohhh!
Hugs, Lisa

Melly said...

I loooooooooooooove your pink bike with the streamers soooo sweet and your apron is just lovely!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!
Hugs
Melly:)

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I'm stopping by to say hello, and HPS!

Ahh yes, the Cleavers. Cute apron, love the bike - I need one of those.

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com

Backyard Candle Co. said...

ADORABLE!!! Have a great weekend!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Alisa Noble said...

Fabulous! I have a pink Schwinn too! I put a basket on the front and now all I need is a bell and I will be completely set! Never thought about an apron though... hmmm. ;)

Claudia said...

Love your pink bike - I had one when I was a girl! Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

What a l♥vely Pink Saturday blog entry. This is the one day of the week when I get to sit for a couple of hours and soak in my favorite color. Thanks for being a part of that day☺

Wishing you and yours a wonderful family weekend. I will be remembering my father who served in WWII, and praying for all of our military who are in harms' way.

Unknown said...

How cute! Love the shoes, apron and that prety pink bike. Lucky!Have a lovely weekend yourselves,
Tammy

Unknown said...

Beautiful day for a bike ride! Love your apron.

vickie said...

Oh I love that pink bike! Happy Pink Saturday!

Funky Junk Sisters said...

I just posted about bikes the other day. Today my hubby and I bought new beach cruisers. Mine is baby blue with white fenders. Of course I bought a wicker basket to put on the front!! I will post about the new bikes soon.

Linda
Funky Junk Sister #2

Dawn said...

To cute! HPS!

Anonymous said...

What a cute bike. It's pink complete with streamers! :-) Hope you had fun biking with apron.

Li

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

Wait for me........I'm going to jump on my pink Schwinn and come right over.

Cute shoes, cute bike, cute apron, and cute post!

Best Wishes,
Kay

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

The bike is great but that apron is gorgeous!!

Char said...

that is just too sweet, I loved it, happy pink saturday, Char

Stephenie said...

Just looooove the pink bike...It's just to darn cute...I also adore your apron..The colors are so pretty and the print is amazing to..
STephenie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Cute bike and a cute apron on a cute girl!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Great Pink Saturday post!
What a fabulous pink bike :-)You've made June Cleaver proud!

Just Me said...

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Sorry I'm so late in visiting your blog. Love your pink bike. I've got one like it only it's red. Aren't they fun to ride?

It' an Evolution said...

I really need to get myself a new cool ride!!! Hope you had fun.
Janet

Beansieleigh said...

Hey Mrs. C!! That was a VERY CUTE post!!! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope the week ahead is good to you!

Just Be Happy said...

I don't have a bike, but I'd love to have one like yours -so cute!

Rue said...

You are too darn cute Mrs. C :)

rue