Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Photo Faves

It's a new dawn......It's a new day.........
It's Friday! It's May! It's my dad's birthday! AND I slept in bed all night. Life is Good.

Go ahead and sing little robin....It's ok.

We are creeping ...
We are inching...
We are edging very close to the 100 post mark. We have to figure out how we want to enjoy our century celebration.

In the meantime,
I wanted to share some of my favorite photo moments that I've had along the way.











I'm having a great time!
Enjoy your weekend.....
xoxo
Chas

17 comments:

Maisy said...

It sure has been fun hasn't it??
Have a great weekend~

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Neat photos, and I'm SO glad you blog!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Just Be Happy said...

beautiful pictures!
happy Friday!
:o)

Alessandra

Alisa Noble said...

So lovely!!!

Y'all have a beautiful weekend too!

Anne Marie said...

Thanks!
and I am welcoming spring as well!
totally cute pictures and it's super nice to meet you!

Bella Della said...

Beautiful photos. Hope you have a great weekend!

By the way- 1977- we are very close in age.

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend...happy birthday to your dad...and lovely photos sweet girl!! enjoy the day! :)

Nancy said...

Lovely pics, lovely bracelet!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! And I'm so glad you got a great nites sleep....makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

The sepia photos are the winners...the other ones are very, very close!!! Thank you for visiting us!!

Unknown said...

Great shots! I love the sepia tones for a change - such great depth don't you think?
Happy Twirls

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

Your photos are stunning. Nothing says sweetness and innocence like little girls in white summer dresses. I love that you included some sepia toned shots....lovely.

Best Wishes,
Kay

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

The most sweetest photos...thank you for sharing. The girls just could not be anymore adorable!!!

Hugs to all of you,
Becky

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos! I love how you put them together!

Stephenie said...

Another pretty post..Your daughter are just so beautiful..I just love the picture of them holding hands, it's so sweet...Your pictures are just amazing as always..
STephenie

Ali said...

Great Photos! what cuties!

paige said...

what fabulous images
i love the one of you holding your daughter...gorgeous!
thanks for leaving such a heartfelt comment yesterday.
blessings to you
xo