Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flowers and Words.


The kiss of the sun for pardon,
The song of the birds for mirth,
One is nearer God's heart in a garden,
Than anywhere else on earth.
~D.F. Gurney


Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair.~SP Shutz



If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom,
Maybe your soul has never been in bloom. ~Audra Foveo



May you be blessed in a flower garden today. Be still. Be content.
Enjoy your outdoor wednesday visits.

Happy Anniversary Debbie and David!
xoxo
Chasity

34 comments:

Alisa said...

I love the third quote... so very true for me!
Beautiful photos!

Just Be Happy said...

beautiful combinaton of flowers and words!

Lori said...

pretty flowers...beautiful words...and a happy anniversary to Debbie and David:)

Anonymous said...

Very lovely post!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!!!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Lovely....

Happy Anniversary!!

xo
Becky

Melissa Miller said...

Hello, It's so nice to meet you.
Oh my heart just skipped a beat!
DC's hometown town... You lucky duck you! He's my all time favorite idol.

Your flowers are gorgeous!
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
You're always welcome! ~Melissa :)

Lisa said...

Oh how pretty! As we speak the heavy spring rain is beating my azelea bushes to a pulp! I'm so sad! Thanks for sharing your flowers!

Hugs, Lisa

ellen b. said...

Oh so pretty! Love the words to go along with them, too! Happy O.W.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday Chasity! I really liked the combination of the gorgeous blooms and the words that went with them! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

Sue said...

Hi Chasity,
I loved the flowers, with the thoughts with them, great post.
Thank you for sharing,
Sue

Jadehollow said...

Chasity..
How beautiful .. love all the quotes .. they were perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Debbie

Backyard Candle Co. said...

what a sweet post!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Beautiful....flower shots are wonderful...

KayC. said...

Love each quote and each picture but the white flowers have to be my favorite! Thank you for visiting and leaving your comment on my blog.

pam said...

Wonderful post. I spent part of this morning at two greenhouses and it always makes my heart so happy to be surrounded by flowers.

pam said...

RYC: and we live fairly close to each other...we're down Harrisonville way.

Cass @ That Old House said...

What a lovely post -- beautiful pictures and moving sentiments. Thanks!!
Cass

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE those irises!

Four Paws and Co said...

Beautiful photos! ☺ Diane

(Did you know your link takes us to your pedicure post?)

Marie Reed said...

I just love your divine postcardy header! Gorgeous!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Lovely! Lovely! Lovely!

XO,

Sheila :-)

the wild raspberry said...

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I LINKED YOU TO MY PEDI-POST....AND WHILE THAT WAS A GREAT POST {HE HE} THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION! SORRY!!!!
I'M MR. LINKY CHALLENGED TO SAY THE LEAST.
GLAD YOU FOUND YOUR WAY UP TO THE OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY POST.
LOTSA LOVE
CHASITY

Shirley said...

Lovely flowers. Happy Outdoor Wed.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Iris and hydrangea, two of my favorites. The quote is so appropriate.

Kathy b

Mary Bergfeld said...

How very beautiful. Your words and flowers lifted my spirit. Thank you.

Myrna said...

HI!I found you via Elizabeth's...what a beautiful blog you have. I will return again!
ooooh, and please enter me in your giveaway!
Blessings,
Myrna

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

This is the first time I have visited your post. It is very nice. I love your flowers. Our in PA are not out yet, just a few of the early spring ones. Thanks for sharing and visiting the Peregrine Falcons.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I loved your beautiful flowers and the wonderful quotes! Happy Wednesday! Dana

Barb said...

Hi Chasity, your pictures are soooo lovely. I truly enjoyed seeing them.

Happy Anniversary!!

Barb

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, gorgeous! thank you for my outdoor visit!

Beth at Aunties said...

Enjoyed your beautiful quotes and Irises. May your soul always be in bloom:)

Beth~♥

From the Old InkWell said...

Iris are such beautiful shades and colors.

Thanks for your kind comment on my post and yes He is amazing!

Mamapippa ... said...

Beautiful flowers, wonderful quotes !