Saturday, April 4, 2009

Here We Come!

We are working this week to get our booth set-up all ready for Lexington's Second Saturday
Craft and Antique Show....


my whole dining room is covered with our goods.........




we are getting so excited!

for our local readers.....we hope that you can make it down to see us in Historic Lexington this Saturday for our debut.

19 comments:

Maisy said...

So excited for you!! wow you got some great stuff. wish i could go. i will be there in spirit!!!
I would want one journal, one letter, one bird and one hug from The Wild Raspberry girls....

Backyard Candle Co. said...

Wish so badly that I lived closer! You have great things! Love the little sock animals, tooo cute.

Victoria Hayden said...

How great everything looks! I hope it is a sucess! Wish I lived closer to come. You have to come see on my sight that birdcage you have, I have one too and repainted it to go in my home. I love the look of it in it's original state too! I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs to you,
~Victoria~

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, how cute!!!

I love that little striped fellow... what is he??? Is he for sale??? I'm in love with him!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Just Be Happy said...

love the toys!!!
I hope you sell a ton of things.
have a wonderful weekend!
:)

Lisa said...

These are just great! I wish I was close enough to go!!!! Have fun!

Hugs, LIsa

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Oh, how fun and exciting. Your things are adorable, and I wish I were closer. Let us all know how it went! ; )
~Michele

Unknown said...

Hope you are having great success in Lexington. Love all your items and I am sure the shoppers will too!

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could come,LOL.Im to far away.All the things look lovely.I wish you the best of luck!

cherry said...

Bestill my heart I sooo wish I could come and shop! Love it all! Cherry

Lori said...

how fun:) i hope you have a great time!!!

Jeanne Oliver said...

I hope your booth is a huge success!!! Take lots of pictures.

Stephenie said...

Hope you have fun..Everything looks so pretty... I wish I could be there also...I was scoping a couple things(HEHE).
Stephenie

Blondiensc said...

Oh I hope your booth was a sucess...your goodies look so wonderful, I love the sock animals too, so cute!

Honey Bend Vintage said...

Wish I loved close~ Hope your day went well.
Bristol

Anita said...

I love sock animals. I bought a book on how to make them...like I will ever really get that done :)

Unknown said...

Cute Stuff! I hope you do well!

~Liz

Kasey said...

good luck with your sale, i wish you much success!
where have i seen those altered letters before?

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Wow! I love the displays with all of your GORGEOUS goodies! You will do great! Those sock friends are surely to make any soured face smile!!!!

much love,
Becky