Friday, March 13, 2009

A Study in Pink

This is all from Twinkletoes' room. hmmm...wonder what her favorite color is?
.
This tutu belonged to her great-grandmother....very special.





Her button bracelet made from buttons from her other great-grandma....




Can't have too many treasure boxes... {especially when they are pink}









I'm not usually a fan of fake flowers but she bought these for her room, with her own money, when she was 3 years old.....I love that.




some twittering birds are fun to have around...



jewelry drapes off every door knob around here...







She's pretty in pink for sure.
Have a lovely pink Saturday and beautiful weekend.
Chasity

41 comments:

Maisy said...

girl, you are toooooo cute.
keep the pics coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Jewels in pink! What more could a girl ask for :-)

I wonder, what are those roses in the heartbox? Are they soap?

Happy Pink Saturday!

Nancy said...

I just love how there is room "jewelry" everywhere. Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Such lovely pink.... what a great tutu!

Glennis said...

She sure seems to have her own sense of style. And it's pink!!! You're a lucky mom.

Have a great pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Chasity.

Her room is a treasure trove of pink pretties. I love the lampshade.

♥Mimi♥ said...

One day of the week I get to truly indulge my ♥ for pink and today, you sure have made me happy! Thanks so much!

Evelyn said...

Thanks for sharing the pretty pinks.I love treasure boxes and this is my first time seeing one in pink. Happy Pink Saturday!

phillips phamily said...

Love that button bracelet! So special. Thanks for coming by to visit and your sweet comments.

Have a lovely weekend!

Michelle said...

Love the tutu!

Have a great Pink Saturday!

Tristan Robin said...

fun pink stuff!

hApPy PiNk SaTuRdAy!

. said...

Happy pink! What a lovely post. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Denise

Barb said...

So many pretty pink things.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Wow....her great grandmother's tutu...How special is this?! HPS

Kdottie Designs said...

Happy Pink Saturday! What wonderful pinks you have...I especially like the tutu!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Lovely pinks; especially like the lampshade. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your pink day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Claudia said...

Lovely pink post! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. I love all of the pink in Twinkletoes' room.

Welcome to "Pink Saturday".

Kris

Jennifer said...

I love all the Pink things for her room! I want a beautiful Pink Room too! I love the Tu-tu that belong to a family member. I just shadowboxed my first pair of ballet slippers that My Mom saved for me! You daughter is not alone in Pink being a fav. color!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Jennifer

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE the pink crown charm! Happy PS!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

BoneyLittleFingers said...

Really sweet Pink decorating - makes such a happy room!
Happy 1st Pink Saturday!
Karen

Light and Voices said...

Happy PINK SATURDAY! Even the door knob is decorated with jewels what a kewel idea. Boxes and more boxes ... she must be happy putting sweet treasures in those. Have a nice week-end.
Joyce

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Pretty pinks! Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs :)

Irma

Abundant Blessings said...

Pretty pinks. Lovely things.
Happy Pink Saturday.
Blessings,
Shelley

HiHo said...

little girls rooms are a special place for pink...
happy pink
Heidi

Just Me said...

Welcome to PS! Love all the pinkness! Come by and visit me!

Deanna said...

Hi Chastity and welcome to Pink Saturday. I see you have a future Pink Saturday participant! LOL!

I loved the pink lamp shade. What is the decoration in the second picture? It is really cute.

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Elaine said...

What a girly girl room! Love her pink jewelry.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love all your pinks!


~ Gabriela ~

cherry said...

Awwww it all made me smile! I love that tutu! All the green down below is gorgeous as well...love that old bird. cherry

pinkkandy said...

Love the pinks.....God Bless you
Kandy

paige said...

the vintage tutu is just amazing!
i love all the thoughtful details
:)

Stephanie said...

Lovely pink post!! So much to look at! Thanks for sharing!

Susie Jefferson said...

Love the tweety birds! Happy PS xoxox

~*~Patty S said...

Lovely pink pics, your great grandmothers tutu is my favorite, how special to have that and imagine her twirling in it!
Happy Pink Saturday a day late :)

Anonymous said...

Lovin' everything pink!! so sweet, but the vintage tutu is my favorite! :) Happy Sunday!

Simply Debbie said...

HAPPY LATE PINK SATURDAY CHASITY,
THOSE ARE SOME PRETTY PINK JEWELS HANGING AROUND....I LOVE THOSE FLOWERS SHE PURCHASED WITH HER OWN MONEY....SHE MAY BE GOING TO BE A FLORAL DESIGNER...ONE NEVER KNOWS......LOVE THAT THE BALLET TUTU IS FROM HER GREAT GRANDMOTHER....HOW SPECIAL IS THAT.
BLESSINGS
debbie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Chas! This is SO cute! I love Twinkle Toe's pink goodies, too! And how special to have your great grandmother's tutu! Love all of her pretty pinkness. This is another little girl after my own heart because I cherished my grandmother's treasures, too. How very, very special!

Love to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Char said...

your pictures are beautiful and would love to see you in that cool necklace, Happy Pink Saturday, Char