Chas, this is the cutest room I've ever seen! Oh, Rylee is a girl after my own heart. ADORABLE! Just ADORABLE! I don't even know where to start because I love it all... the toile, the pillows, the bear hanging from the ceiling, the other cute bear, the box, the memory board... each and every thing is cute, cute, cute! But tell Miss Rylee that I love Ricky Skaggs, too! I have a CD of him picking with Doc Watson that is awesome. Allison Krause is also on there. I have found a little soulmate here. LOL!
XO,
Sheila... who is flying through blogland at the speed of light! ;-)
I do love blue and white; it looks so crisp and clean. Your daughter has good taste. Those tiny dishes are adorable! Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
Love all the blue. How pretty! Must be fun decorating a girls room. I have a son and he has eagle's everywhere.. Hope you have a wonderful week. Stephenie
13 comments:
Not just blue.... But blue and white!
Love it!
~Liz
Chas, this is the cutest room I've ever seen! Oh, Rylee is a girl after my own heart. ADORABLE! Just ADORABLE! I don't even know where to start because I love it all... the toile, the pillows, the bear hanging from the ceiling, the other cute bear, the box, the memory board... each and every thing is cute, cute, cute! But tell Miss Rylee that I love Ricky Skaggs, too! I have a CD of him picking with Doc Watson that is awesome. Allison Krause is also on there. I have found a little soulmate here. LOL!
XO,
Sheila... who is flying through blogland at the speed of light! ;-)
Oh, and I accidentally left out the blue dishes, the blue lampshade, and the blue crown! CUTE!
I do love blue and white; it looks so crisp and clean. Your daughter has good taste. Those tiny dishes are adorable! Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
Blue is my favorite color...all shades! I love the little dishes and the basket of flowers. So cute!! Thanks for sharing!
~Victoria~
Cute room! Love all the blue/white... my favorite! Happy Blue Monday ~
Perfect..lovin' the blue!
i also love blue! wow...she's got some great stuff. she's a lucky girl.
thanks for a peek in her room!
happy monday!
:)
xo
Love the sweet blue and white dishes on the shelf. :)
Happy Monday,
Tink *~*~*
Now Playing at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade - Blue and Yellow Edition
You sure do have the blues and I love them all. The pillows are so sweet. Love the crown, the dishes and the lampshade too. Great blue post today.
Hugs...Jeanne
Hey, how are you doing? Hope all is well.
Hello, Happy Blue Monday. Thank you so much for stopping by. Love your blue, so pretty!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Love all the blue. How pretty! Must be fun decorating a girls room. I have a son and he has eagle's everywhere..
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Stephenie
Post a Comment