All right, I admit... I didn't even know what teams were playing in the Superbowl until yesterday. Football is a lot like cilantro---you either love it or you hate it. I happen to hate them both. No offense to fans of football or cilantro...just my opinion. However, we did go to a great Superbowl party {except Shauna who was home with her sick babies...we missed you guys- get well soon}
.
The night was packed with great food:
.and great fun:
.
.

Grrr....go Steelers!
I did watch some of our guys watch it.}
and great girlfriends:
A funny sidenote...Twinkletoes lost a tooth at the party which is hilarious because she lost her very first tooth at last years Superbowl party. I told her that she could do that for a while but pretty soon she'll have to stop or else she will end up looking like a jack-o-lantern.
.So, Little Mr. Tooth Beary was called into action last night. She hasn't woke up yet to see what wonderful things are in his pocket. How exciting!

Have a good week! The girls are hoping to get their "store" open by the end of the week!











5 comments:
I'm with you...I'm not much of a football fan. However, I really watch it for the commercials.
I also like the SB because I get to spend time with my friends.
The food looks so yummy! Kids looked they had a ball..'Til next year!
"tooth beary"...that is just TOO cute:) i am with you on the football thing...uggggh...however, i lived in PA when i was younger and we were huge Steelers fans once upon a time...i just can't get into it anymore...and for the record: i LOVE cilantro!!!
I didn't watch the game either, although, I did run in when I heard the commercials come on!
Not a football fan here either! What a fun party
MMMM - The food! It didn't hurt that Bruce was playing halftime (LOVE him!) - that is really the only part I watched.
Post a Comment