Saturday, February 14, 2009

Now for some REAL CAKE!!!

I made the cake that the Farm Chicks posted on their blog Friday...oh man...it's good.


and of course, it doesn't get better than chocolate with RASPBERRIES! We do love the raspberry so.


Thank you for sharing this sweet treat with us for Valentine's Day, Teri and Serena.
It is delicious.
Chasity
p.s. being the chocoholic that I am, I had to drizzle it with chocolate frosting as well. I used the recipe for "Perfectly Chocolate Frosting"
1 stick butter
2/3 cup cocoa
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp. vanilla

Melt butter. Stir in cocoa. Add sugar and milk alternately. Beat. Add more milk if needed. Stir in vanilla.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You're not kidding this looks good! WOW!

Checking in before dinner to say, "Happy Valentine's Day" to a real sweetheart and her family. Hope it's wonderful and that you enjoy every last bite of that cake. And remember, eat desssert first! ;-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

Maisy said...

i sure do wish you were my neighbor.
it looks amazing.
you must have a very happy family...ya know....with stuff like that coming out of your kitchen!!
xo

Alisa Noble said...

My jaw hit the keyboard and all I could think was, "oh my."

Yum!