
It is officially my anniversary, yipee. On this day, 16 years ago, there was 10 inches of snow on the ground. Do you think that made a bride nervous? Of course it did. Today is forecasted to be a beautiful day (58 degrees- that is balmy for Missouri on January 9th)
So, now it is my turn to say what I love about my husband. I get more than one since it is my anniversary after all.
How do I love him, let me count the ways...
I love...
- ...that he is such a hard worker so that I can stay home and teach our children
- ...how he really listens
- ...the fact that he never asks me what I spent after I go shopping
- ...how he always plays with the kids right when they ask him
- ...that he gets more handsome every year
- ...that he bought me my dream house and has done such an amazing job on the renovations
- ...that he always puts the toilet seat down
- ...how he always finds ways to surprise me
- ...the fact that he still loves me through good and bad no matter what
- ...his devotion
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi
Thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments on our post. It is so refreshing to hear people say good things about their spouses. Some of the things made us smile...others gave us goosebumps...you are truly blessed.
A special thanks to Becky at Sweet Cottage Dreams for directing so many visitors to our blog. She is the sweetest, most gracious gal in Blogville.
and the winner is Lori! (with one "r") Congratulations on winning the drawing and on having a wonderful husband :) I'll get in touch with you later but right now I need to get ready for a date!
Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river. ~Malagasy Proverb





8 comments:
congratulations on your anniversary!!! your husband sounds like a real keeper:)
This has got to be one of the sweetest post I've ever read. I absolutely LOVE it when women speak highly of their husbands. It's so rare today.
Happy Anniversary!
You are truly a very special couple. It sounds like you are just right for each other. I am you shared this verrrry special occasion with us. You are also an amazing woman!!!
is that me? oh, i hope so!!!
I can't believe I missed your give away. I love this post. I laughed out loud regarding not asking you what you spent after shopping..that is my husband too. It sounds like you have a wonderful husband and your children are blessed too.
He sounds aboslutley wonderful! I am sure he has a list for you too that is just as good. Congrats on 16 years!
lucky Lori!!
yay!!! it was me:) i never got your email {?} i am currently having issues with that...let me know if you got mine!!! thanks!!!
Post a Comment