Deborah
A snow covered world greeted us this morning, and my youngest was already bundled up and wanting to head outside as I came out of my room! The snow has blanketed our five acres. It's almost surreal. Everything is new and fresh, and all the sounds are soft and muffled outside. It is beautiful and magical. I truly am thankful for our little house in the country.
Here are a few of our pretty little Christmas pictures.
New and old crystal with ornaments and greenery.
Some my grandma's, some my great-aunts.

More of Grandma's crystal with neat little finds

My junk auction cabinet that got a bright new coat thanks to Chas! Grandma's vintage Christmas aprons hang on the knobs. Also Grandma's light switch cover. The stocking is made from one of David's great grandmother's quilt, that we just wore out with use.

My favorite little nook in my kitchen.

I love, love, love the snow...as long as I don't have to drive in it.
This picture was taken through a wreath on my kitchen door.

I love our room all decorated for the holidays. Look at the snow outside! Santa is making his list right on our bedside table.

This Old Judge Coffee Jar was David's Grandma Kormeier's.

This is one of my favorite ornaments. This antique bell ornament
was in a box of goodies from an auction.
It's actually a ring box. I wish I knew the story behind it!!
A little mistletoe is always nice !!






4 comments:
I want that kitchen nook....I want my bedroom decorated for Christmas....I want all the natural light your house has....I want ALL the pictures. Is that too much to ask. Thanks for sharing
Ah Mrs. Debbie... I've always loved your cheerful holiday decorations, and have such wonderful memories of being nice and cozy in your house... even when it wasn't picture perfect like these pics show! ;)
I'm impressed with your website and blog! Good job, Aunt Chas! I would buy some of your cute stuff if I had any money, hehe. Love y'all!
Ok, where do I begin? I LOVE the white cabinet with all of the pretty and fun things on top and oh - that stocking hanging on the front is way too cute! Did you make the little fabric tree with the red star on top? Super adorable!!!
You have a charming home and very festive, too!
xo
Becky
Love, love, love the white cabinet. Your home looks beautiful all dressed up for Christmas and winter.
Post a Comment