**The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt
**Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river. ~Malagasy Proverb
**If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi
**True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach
**Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies. ~Gene Hill
**A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. ~Donna Roberts
**Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown
**There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream. ~Author Unknown
**What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
**Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. ~Les Brown
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Chasity
I made some bracelets yesterday from Grandma's old buttons. This one belongs to Twinkletoes...I let her pick out the buttons she wanted on it. Of course, pink. And here is Spunky's...with a touch of blue.
2 comments:
Chas~
I LOVE the bracelets. Do you think you will sell them. VERY PRETTY!!!!
Very beautiful! How cool they are made from your grandma's old buttons - even more special.
Post a Comment