This whole process that they call grieving is odd and unpredictable.
I can only speak from my own experience~
but I doubt that I'm alone in these feelings.
I try to live my life as well as I can... getting along in the every day.
When I am suddenly hit with the sorrow.
It's sudden. It's like being hit with a brick. Or punched in the stomach.
All I can do is sit and weep.
And wonder how I will get through this life.
I wonder when it will ever get easier.
I used to cry about 5 times a year.
And that was usually over a sad movie here and there.
My life was easy. I was blessed with happiness.
Now I cry that many times in a week.
At least.
I don't have any grand advice in this post.
I don't have any answers.
I'm just trying to work my way through this thing called grief.
Blessings to you~ Chasity
I can only speak from my own experience~
but I doubt that I'm alone in these feelings.
I try to live my life as well as I can... getting along in the every day.
When I am suddenly hit with the sorrow.
It's sudden. It's like being hit with a brick. Or punched in the stomach.
All I can do is sit and weep.
And wonder how I will get through this life.
I wonder when it will ever get easier.
I used to cry about 5 times a year.
And that was usually over a sad movie here and there.
My life was easy. I was blessed with happiness.
Now I cry that many times in a week.
At least.
I don't have any grand advice in this post.
I don't have any answers.
I'm just trying to work my way through this thing called grief.
Blessings to you~ Chasity




