First the cute pictures.
ahem...
O.k.now that I am done sharing randomly cute pictures of our punkins and grandpunkins...
Onto what I'm working on.
Well...yes, the house too...but that is not what I am referring to.
It's these two little words:
pa'tience~(pa'shens), n. 1. Means pertaining to enduring difficulties without becoming angry or upset, tolerant, patient. 2. Exercising forbearance under provocation; long-suffering. 3. Expectant with calmness or without discontent; also, undisturbed by obstacles, delays, failures, etc.; persevering.
long'-suffering n. 1. Means a state of emotional calm in the face of provocation or misfortune and without complaint or irritation. 2. Long and patient endurance of offense.
***sigh***
I know. I know.
I read those definitions.
Daily.
I keep them in my Bible.
And some days I think,
You've got to be kidding...right?
I am naturally neither.
But He is not kidding.
And I need to do better.
Ever so much better.
So I am working on it.
I think I will be 'til the day I die.
:)
We will be spending the day together tomorrow for Thanksgiving.
Chasity, Shauna, me and all our family.
It's going to be a wonderful, wonderful day full of yummy food, love, laughter and games.
We hope yours is filled with the same!
Happy Thanksgiving dear friends!
We have ever so much to be thankful for.
I pray you enjoy every minute of your Holidays!
Love to you all!
~Debbie
It's these two little words:
pa'tience~(pa'shens), n. 1. Means pertaining to enduring difficulties without becoming angry or upset, tolerant, patient. 2. Exercising forbearance under provocation; long-suffering. 3. Expectant with calmness or without discontent; also, undisturbed by obstacles, delays, failures, etc.; persevering.
long'-suffering n. 1. Means a state of emotional calm in the face of provocation or misfortune and without complaint or irritation. 2. Long and patient endurance of offense.
***sigh***
I know. I know.
I read those definitions.
Daily.
I keep them in my Bible.
And some days I think,
You've got to be kidding...right?
I am naturally neither.
But He is not kidding.
And I need to do better.
Ever so much better.
So I am working on it.
I think I will be 'til the day I die.
:)
We will be spending the day together tomorrow for Thanksgiving.
Chasity, Shauna, me and all our family.
It's going to be a wonderful, wonderful day full of yummy food, love, laughter and games.
We hope yours is filled with the same!
Happy Thanksgiving dear friends!
We have ever so much to be thankful for.
I pray you enjoy every minute of your Holidays!
Love to you all!
~Debbie





6 comments:
These pictures are precious! I hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
adorable....
i'm so looking forward to tomorrow.
see you soon~
chas
I absolutely adore your randomness!
Your pictures are simply priceless girl.
Ya'll have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving filled with love, laughter and pie baby...heaps of pie!!! :o)
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving, I know it will be filled with love and laughter and always prayer. The family pictures are beautiful. Many prayers for sweet Shauna and big hugs to all of you....Hugs
Happy Thanksgiving♥
Hugs, Lisa
Your grandbabies are so cute!
I have your family in my prayers! This blog is wonderful the power of prayer is amazing! if you haven't read 90 minutes in Heaven it is an inspiring wonderful read.
Thanks Kristin
Post a Comment