Monday, August 30, 2010

Gardeny Goodness and Lavender Loveliness

I was in charge of decorating a table at our Ladies Day at church
this past Saturday.

It was a garden themed day

so~

I grabbed a tree branch from the yard...
and cutesified it.

I also used lots of wonderful lavender.

It is beautiful ~
and smells so lovely.

And then....
when the day is over~

I get to bring the goodies home and find places for them in my home.

I like that part.










You can never go wrong with lavender.
Put it anywhere.

Put it everywhere.

It will make your heart sing.
:)

12 comments:

jules said...

Where do I get lavender? I would absolutely love that.

Amy Kinser said...

I love your pictures. Everything looks wonderful. Lavender is marvelous to smell and look at, isn't it?

Bernie said...

I love lavender, I have it everywhere in my bedrooms. I think you would be wonderful at decorating anywhere Chas....Hugs:-)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

How very blessed your ladies are to have you decorate. I love lavender and grow it on the walk leadin' to my cottage garden. I do usually loose some during our harsh winters.

I learned a bran new word today.... 'cutesified'. You do it so well to. I just loved the way you used the little sheets of music. :o)

God bless ya and have just a beautiful day in the Lord!!!

Anonymous said...

ohh I couldn't agree more!! love lavendar, and it smells forever, which is so wonderful!!! happy day!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

How lucky are those ladies that have YOU in charge of the decorations?????

Unknown said...

Love lavender and you are one talented lady! :)

the wild raspberry said...

Chasity, you helped make our ladies day so beautiful! I love your talent and your love for all things beautiful, starting with the beauty that shines from your heart, a lovely reflection of your faith in Our Lord.
I love you sweet sister.
Love, Debbie

Joey said...

I love the smell and need to re-stock.

Joey

RURAL said...

I have this thing for lavender, and of course, birds nests.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Alisa Noble said...

So pretty!

(and still praying)

Hugs,
Alisa

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Hey sweetie, I was just checkin' in to see how thing are goin' with your family and precious sis. I just want you to know my prayers are lifting ya'll up every day.

God bless and take care