It was time for the little girlies to have a fun party.

~with fluffy tutus~

~and dainty desserts~

~and giggling~

~and twirling~
*lots of twirling*

Friends are such a sweet blessing.

I hope that you take time today to think of your friendships
and realize what a real treasure they are.
A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
the black and white photos were taken by my new friend...
she is amazing.
and her photography is inspirational.
14 comments:
....and shrill little giggly laughter! What fun little girls are. It's so true... they are sugar and spice that light up your day. Yours are precious!
Have a fun day filled with warm sunny blessings from above!
The children are adorable. Tea parties are so much fun. Many prayers for Shauna......:-) Hugs
Oh Chas!
What a wonderful time for those little angels..many prayers being lifted for dear Shaunatoo!
Hugz, Nancy & the menagerie
Such a sweet post and wonderful reminder to celebrate the gift of friendship.
xo,
LuLu
Your pictures of our sweet girlie girls are so wonderful, Chasity! What a magical tea party! The twirling looks first class! Love to you!
~Debbie~
I do! I do! My friends are my treasure and I love them. They've been with me through the good times and through the bad times.
Mizpah,
Li
Those were great pics. Friends are the thread of my existence it seems. I seriously don't know what I would do without them.
I can hear the giggles!
Soooooo sweet!
Precious moments of being a little girl. Love it! Makes me think back of my childhood.
((hugs)) to all of you,
becky
as a mom of daughters...this make me smile. It's so perfect as your sweet girls in your pics.
Oh to be young again.. sigh!
Love the black and white photos and the one with film grain?
Blessings and hugs~
Gwen
Aww, how darling! Twirling is such good fun!
What an absolutely beautiful time! My little girl would love that!
Looks so fun.What a great blog.I remember those days well,lol.Where did they fly to.Magical moments precious all tucked inside my heart.As one day you will see yourself.
God Bless and Im hoping Shauna is a bit better,my prayers are with her.
So true - true friends are priceless! Love to see my kids playing like that. All giggles and sweetness!
(Congrats on your SITS day!)
Post a Comment