Friday, May 21, 2010

A Turn For The Better


Good Morning Dear Friends~

I have very good news to report.
Shauna is making big improvements.

They increased her steroids by a bunch and that seems to have
relieved her of much of the pain and symptoms that she
has been experiencing.

Thanks to God for hearing our prayers.

Thanks to you for saying them.

The doctors are talking about sending her home this weekend.

And...

It is supposed to stop raining!


Isn't it amazing the difference a bit of sunshine can make
when it has been raining for 2 weeks?!
It's good for the soul.

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend filled with many blessings.

Love you much~

24 comments:

T said...

Praise God! I am so glad to hear this news!! Enjoy your weekend Chas!

Lori said...

that is wonderful news Chasity!!! it makes me so happy to hear this:)

Andrea said...

Praising GOD for Shauna's improvements. Please continue to keep us posted.
Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

Bernie said...

Oh Chas this is wonderful news and a great way to start the weekend. I am so happy to hear Shauna may go home.....an answered prayer.
Big hugs to all of you.....:-)Hugs

Valerie said...

Yeah for wonderful weather and answered prayers. Great news, Chastity!

jules said...

That is wonderful news! Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for all of you!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Woohoo....stand back ya'll....happy dance...happy dance!!! Praise God, I'm so happy you have good news. I am still continuing to keep precious Shauna in my prayers.

Ya'll have a fantastically blessed weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news!!! and yeah for sunshine!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thank you for this update, and PTL for this! So happy for this news, Chas.

Warm hugs and warm thoughts...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Really happy to hear this news.

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I am SO glad to hear this and I will continue praying!!!

Lou Cinda :)

Amy Kinser said...

I praise God with you!!!

Heart2Heart said...

Just another prayer answered by a Father who truly cares about all our needs from the weather to healing. Praise God!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Mimi said...

Sending prayers!

I'm stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

Lucy said...

This is fantastic news, so pleased to hear things are improving...love to you all for a weekend of sunshine, relief and family!

Lynn said...

That is really wonderful news Chasity!

I will keep Shauna in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings,
~Lynn

Lisa Smith said...

praising God with you both!!!!!!!

The Strawberry Mallard said...

Oh for certain...praising God INDEED...Thank you Chasity for giving all of us wonderful news!
Hugs, Nancy

Alisa Noble said...

YAY! That's wonderful Chasity!uncelyz

Anonymous said...

And what perfect timing too. After all that Shauna and your family have gone through, now there is sunshine (in your life) peeking through.

i hope and pray that it continues to be better for all of you!

Mizpah,
Li

cherry said...

So happy to hear this! I pray for her every night right before falling asleep! Hugs, cherry

Leah C said...

Oh I'm so happy to hear this! You all must be rejoicing a lot:) Wishing Shauna well...& lots of sunshine!

prashant said...

I am so glad to hear this news!!
Banner Advertising Network India