Christmas came early for me
and I'm bursting with excitement.
Santa made the delivery yesterday....he was disguised in a UPS delivery outfit
and was driving a UPS truck.
Very tricky Mr. Clause.
and this is what he gave me
I guess that means that I made it on The Nice List.
Did I tell you how excited I am?
I have a LOT of learning to do~~but that's part of the fun of photography.

in the perfect setting
in perfect light

~it's a never ending search~
and it's delightful each step of the way
{unless you are photographing children
and they keep sticking their tongues out or running away...
not so delightful}
Those were a few of my very first shots....
ahhh...the clarity~~~the crispness~~~
I'm in love.
and do you guys have to name EVERYTHING?!
well.....I do.
The house~Mt. Sterling
The van~~Nellie
My dress form~~Marie
so now I must name my new camera friend
I'm leaning toward
Nikolai.
Like it?
Have a great weekend friends
I'm off to torture my family with more photos.
~Hugs~
Chas
Oh And
the winner of the Gratitude Journal giveaway is..........
***Fairy Footprints***
Hope you like it Heidi!
and I'm bursting with excitement.
Santa made the delivery yesterday....he was disguised in a UPS delivery outfit
and was driving a UPS truck.
Very tricky Mr. Clause.
and this is what he gave me
I guess that means that I made it on The Nice List.Did I tell you how excited I am?
I have a LOT of learning to do~~but that's part of the fun of photography.

in the perfect setting

in perfect light

~it's a never ending search~
and it's delightful each step of the way
{unless you are photographing children
and they keep sticking their tongues out or running away...
not so delightful}
Those were a few of my very first shots....
ahhh...the clarity~~~the crispness~~~
I'm in love.
and do you guys have to name EVERYTHING?!
well.....I do.
The house~Mt. Sterling
The van~~Nellie
My dress form~~Marie
so now I must name my new camera friend
I'm leaning toward
Nikolai.
Like it?
Have a great weekend friends
I'm off to torture my family with more photos.
~Hugs~
Chas
Oh And
the winner of the Gratitude Journal giveaway is..........
***Fairy Footprints***
Hope you like it Heidi!






20 comments:
Oh how wonderful and beautiful!!! The shots look great!
I'm a namer too and that's a great name for your new TREASURE! I'm hoping to get one of those next year! :)
Yea, Chas! That's fantastic, and I love those shots!!!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Yes, I do. I started naming things at a young age, ya know my hula~hoop, bicycle and other inanimate objects and just never stopped. You're gonna love the camera and we're gonna love the results!
Have a wonderful weekend filled with blessings and good shots!!!
Oh how wonderful, I am so excited. I would love to have a pink journal. What a great giveaway. Thank you so much. YEAHHHH...
Blessings
Heidi
I think Nikolai fits! I'm sooo happy for you! Can't wait to see more of your experimenting. =D Love you!
Cool!!
Wonderful Christmas gift no matter how Santa looked when he delivered it.....and photo's are beautiful so clear and crisp.....:-) Hugs
ooooooh, you lucky ducky!!! i am doing a little visiting before i go to bed here...and so many girls have the best pics...and i was wishing i had a better camera...esp for the indoor shots...your pics with your new camera look great...have fun playing!!!
Perfect name! My camera's name is George LOL
Congratulations on your new baby:)
xoxo,
rue
Well....Santa was certainly good to you! The next time I see him disguised as the UPS guy, I'm gonna demand my present and see what that gets me! Seriously though, I'm jealous. You are going to be taking some perfect photos with that!
WOWZERS!!!! You must have been VERY good this year! By the looks of your pictures it's like your a pro already! Enjoy!
Smiles, Nancy
Oooh, you're gonna love it!
totally jealous......
I'm green with envy... enjoy it girl!! (not the envy... the camera.) LOL
ohhh girl, you were on the nice list! have fun!
Oh Chas you are going to have so much fun! I got my Canon Rebel in July and am now totally smitten with photography! It is so fun to search for the perfect shot...enjoy your amazing new camera!!!
:) T
Yippee! Awesome choice... it's just like mine - (smile). You'll love it and I can't wait to see more of the pictures you take!
~Heather
p.s. I wish I was creative enough to just "think" of cute names for stuff - well, I'll know who to ask next time I need a nickname!
Chas~ How exciting! I cannot wait to see more pictures.
Have fun~
Post a Comment