
These are some of my favorite verses in the whole Bible... If you usually run away when I get religious~~I hope that you will at least consider reading these verses.
They are truly noble and good.
They are truly noble and good.
Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.
Proverbs 30:8
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Lest I be full and deny thee, and say Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the orphans and widows in their affliction and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Psalm 41:1
Blessed is he that considers the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Ephesians 4:32
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Galatians 5:26
Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded that neither death~ nor life~nor angels~nor principalities~nor powers~nor things present~nor things to come~nor height~ nor depth~nor any other creature~shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.





22 comments:
Beautiful verses!Thanks for sharing,
Blessings,
Regina
Aloha Chasity,
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your heart, Many of these scriptures are my favorites.. I do love the book of proverbs so much wisdom and treasures to be found.
Blessings Lorie
wonderful choices for your top ten list Chas:)
Lovely selection of verses. Thank you for the reminder and for sharing them, sweets.
xo,
Tammy
They also some of my favorites. I hope you have a beautiful Sunday.
Wonderful verses. I hope everyone who came here read and prayerfully considered each one. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Such lovely scriptures.
That's a great list! I've got a few on that list too.:)
Thanks for sharing these beautiful words.Have a nice Sunday!
Oh, Galatians 5:26--I need that one. THank you :) I'm not proud I need it, but I need it none the less.
Beautiful scriptures on this Sunday morning. I hope you have a joy filled day and thank you for stopping by Loveleigh Treasures. You're welcome any time!
Some of them are my fav., too. I remind my son to start the day every day with Prov.3:5,6...Blessings to you.
Hi Chasity,
I love those scriptures too! Thank you for sharing them today.
Blessings,
Sandi
Now that's a good top ten! I'll never run away when you get religious. Next time give us a dozen. Have a great week.
Hi Chasity,
Enjoyed reading these verses, most of them are some of my favorites too and i have committed them to memory over the years, because when I read them they were just what I needed at that particular time.Thanks for refreshing me today.
Thank you for visiting me and for leaving such a sweet comment.
Blessings,
Sue
Oh those are all beautiful scriptures, each and every one of them.
I love your top ten list. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. We had a blast in Kids Church today, I just love having fun in church!!!
God bless and have a relaxing evening.
Well you didn't scare me away, friend! Those were some beautiful verses. I think I might have to add a couple to my verse notebook!
Oh really great ones! I do so love these!
Hugs, Lisa
Beautiful verses. Thank you for sharing them with us. I needed them, today.
Blessings and prayers, andrea
You're so funny...I didn't run away, instead I thoroughly enjoyed reading your list! Thanks so much for sharing this!!
:) T
These verses are all of my favorites.
Thank-you so much for sharing them today on Spiritual Sunday.
Ginger
Post a Comment