Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tobacco, Cigars, and Coffee...sounds healthy

I got some great old treasures last night that
I just have to share with you...

Any good ideas on what to do with old tins and cigar boxes?
I just couldn't resist them.
.
And check out these old paper bells. Aren't they sweet!?

I got the chairs as well.
Don't know where I'm gonna put them yet~but I'm in love with them.

Have a lovely sunshiney day.
Chas

12 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Chas, I saw some of those cans made into cool lamps (stacked) but never tried it myself. The boxes are great to alter with paper, tags, some old jewelry, great gift packaging that becomes a treat in itself!
Being enjoying all your posts!
Marcela

Bella Della said...

Wow! You found some great stuff. I can't wait to see what you do with everything.

Cindy said...

Love the paper bells! :D

-c
yapping cat

Jenn said...

I love old cigar boxes and the paper bells... and thank you for stopping by my blog

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE old containers... new containers are sooooo boring... good finds!

Anonymous said...

Old coffee tins mail me one,LOLI saw in one of the magazines how to put on some lovely paper and plant something in it.It looked so sweet!have a great evening!

Backyard Candle Co. said...

The paper bells are cool! If the cans hold water, I would pour a candle in them! Have a great evening!

Lisa said...

Great treasures! Thanks for sharing! hugs, lisa

Janet, said...

Hi, around her people make purses out of the cigar boxes. You could probably google it to find out how to do it. I've never did it before.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Love all of it, Chas! When we were little, we used to play a phone prank by calling people and asking if they had Prince Albert in a Can. If they said, "Yes," then we'd tell them they'd better let him out or he might smother. ;-) Silliness personified.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Rue said...

Good morning Chasity :)

Those ARE some wonderful finds! I bring home chairs all the time and have nowhere to put them LOL

Your pictures of the Irises are amazing!!

Oh and thank you for the sweet comment about my blog. You are to kind :)

rue

Stephenie said...

You're right!!! You relly did find some amazing treasures..What are you going to do with them..Love the wedding bells....
Stephenie