The first flowers in my garden are blooming today....and I'm thankful. It gives me joy beyond description to see them. And though they are frozen this morning at 22 degrees and the grass is crunching beneath my slippers {mhhm, my slippers} I know that very soon, winter will be gone for good and I can drink my tea on the side porch---watching the sun rise in all it's glory, seeing the flowers bloom in all their beauty, and hearing the birds sing their glorious songs.Thursday, March 12, 2009
Thankful Thursday
The first flowers in my garden are blooming today....and I'm thankful. It gives me joy beyond description to see them. And though they are frozen this morning at 22 degrees and the grass is crunching beneath my slippers {mhhm, my slippers} I know that very soon, winter will be gone for good and I can drink my tea on the side porch---watching the sun rise in all it's glory, seeing the flowers bloom in all their beauty, and hearing the birds sing their glorious songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Ok...seriously girls....what else are you thankful for????.......HIGH SPEED INTERNET!!!!
WOO-Hoo. I'm tipping my cup of coffee to all 3 of you!
I'm thankful to have friends like you. You brighten my day ever time I read your posts or the comments you leave on my blog!
Love you girls!!!
This is beautiful! I love the photographs, and I love that scripture verse! Thanks, ladies! :-)
XO,
Sheila
Beautiful photos and scripture verse for Thankful Thursday! Have a wonderful day.
i love that verse from the Bible...there was a gospel group that came to our church when i lived in Pa...they had written a song using that verse and it was SO beautiful!!!
i am so happy for you that you have flowers blooming...how lovely...i am still waiting for those signs of spring over here...i actually have a wee bit of snow blowing around outside right now...
gorgeous gorgeous!! And why my dear are you out in 22 degree weather in your slippers? It makes me chilly just thinking about it, but then again what you will do for us..to show us these great pictures is amazing! thank you!
So pretty. Things are starting to bloom in my yard too. I can't wait for the lilacs.
Pretty! And I am so jealous you have a porch!
Post a Comment