Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ode to a Shopping Day

A is for Anthro



B is for Brownie
C is for Coffee Club
Down on the Plaza....

D is for Darling Aprons


E is for Enormous House




F is for Free Hugs



Down on the Plaza...
We had a wonderful time on the Plaza today. We combined our monthly Sisters Coffee Club meeting with a shopping trip down to Anthropologie to use my gift card from Jeanne's giveaway. Thanks again, you wonderful lady. :)

Here are a few other highlights from the day.
Cuddling with Ben Franklin......I found him to be a bit cold.


His tights kinda look like mine. I just noticed that! How funny.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maisy said...

girl, it looks like you had an AWESOME time.
Did ya have any sticker shock from Anthro. I ALWAYS do. I head right for the sale section every time i'm there. sad part is, the sale prices are a bit much for me.
Kasey from Lola B's always has such luck. I really need to go shopping with her.
xoxo

the wild raspberry said...

hey blog friends.
how annoying is that...comments from the nike place...i don't know how to delete them...i would appreciate it if one of you could tell me how!
thanks
chasity

Susan said...

What a great day, it sounded so nice! To delete the annoying comments just log into your account and view your blog. You know where, under each post it says how many comments? Click on that and then for the comments you want to delete you click on the trash can icon next to it. Oh, and that hat? LOVE it. There used to be a shop here called The Twisted Sister with lots of vintage stuff - mostly hats - and it was like heaven stuffed into a tiny building!

Lori said...

yep, click on the trash can just like Susan said...and poof they will be gone...

it looks like you had a lot of fun on your shopping day!!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a darling post! Love it, girls! You looked like you had the best time ever shopping, and I just want you to know that something arrived in the mail, but I'm not saying what...yet. There will be a poem, but I have to give it time to get my creative juices flowing because the thing that arrived is very precious, indeed.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lisa Ann said...

Wow! I only discovered this blog today and now I am looking at scenes from my home town. I lived at The Plaza. March in KC is wonderful...Spring is beginning and St.Pat's is around the corner. Not at all like my Minnesota surroundings. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

What a F is for Fun day!! So, what did you get? Or is that for another post? And it looks like you girls might have made Ben F's day...

Kasey said...

well, what did you get?????

Stephenie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. What a fun post...
Stephenie

Anna Marie said...

I didn't know that KC had an Anthropologie!!! Where at on the plaza is it?!?!?!?!? I must know, now! {grin}

Jenny said...

I can't wait to go to Anthro again! I actually have it marked on my calendar. :)