Up until November, I had never even seen a "blog" or really know what a blog was!
Boy, has the internet changed my life. I am surprised and amazed at the friendships that I have formed over the past several months.

There are some wonderful and amazing women out there that I have been fortunate to find and can now call my friends.
I would love to meet many of them in person...to hear their voices--don't you ever wonder how they sound?
{{{Does Jan really talk with a southern drawl and say stuff like "Ya'll come over for supper"...Does Kasey have that typical Chicago accent that is so fun to hear....Does Becky ever find herself saying " Like, totally!" ---kidding---she is so succint and words everything with beauty!}}}
.
All that being said, I would like to honor one special friend today. I know, the official award rules are that you are to pass it on to 8 bloggers, perhaps I can finish the others later. {I hope that the blog police don't knock on my door in the next few minutes!!!}
I want to give special credence to one girl in particular today. To set her in the Limelight because she is so deserving! and that special friend is Amy from the Maisy Report.
She is special for many reasons:
1. She was our very first follower. I am eternally grateful that she clicked that button and decided to journey with us.
2. She always leaves wonderful and sweet comments for us.
3. She ordered goodies from my girls, The Wildflowers, the moment they opened shop!
{you gotta love someone who is that good to your kids!}
4. She is truly happy for friends when they succeed {or when they win a super- amazing giveaway! Thanks Jeanne!!!}
So, today I would like to say THANKS to Amy and my other new friends in Blogville that have been such a blessing to meet.

All My Love,
Chasity


P.S. The awards are all yours for the taking....if you dont' want them cluttering up your pretty blog then just print them off and put them in a pretty frame :)





8 comments:
Chasity~
WOW...you are also such a sweet friend. I came onto the blog scene right around the same time as you. Actually what brought me here was nie nie dialogs. Then somehow I got sucked up into this web of blogs and wanted to do it myself. Someday when we get a chance I will actually tell you the full story
I just can't believe you said all those sweet things about me. I WAS SOOO SURPRISED!! I had no idea what you were leading to because I hadn't moved my screen down. Then..BAM..there it was.
THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU for being my friend. I feel blessed to be able to call you my friend.
LOTS OF LOVE!!!
Amy
Chas, congratulations on your awards! You deserve those and many more! And Maisy sounds like a great friend to have! :-)
Happy Thursday to you. I'm thankful for this Land of Blog and for YOU! You are certainly a bright spot in my day. :-)
XO,
Sheila :-)
What a very sweet post. Friends are hard to come by and in the end there are only a handful that have really been at your side the whole way through, for you toh honor Amy this way, it so touching. Hold these types of friends close! :)
Chas, if you get a chance, please email me over at my blog. Something is wrong with this laptop, and I can't email out by clicking. They forgot to install something properly.
Thanks...
Sheila :-)
Congratulations on your blog awards. Lovely Thankful Thursday post on friendship!
congrats on your award!!! that is really sweet what you said about the girl you passed in on to...
speaking of fabulous wins...boy did YOU win a doozy...i can't remember the blog name, i know that is terrible but i just started following her and i read SO many...it was the etsy shop and anthropologie gift certificate one...anyhoo, congrats on THAT you lucky girl!!!
Amy is truly deserving. She has an amazing heart and always has something kind to add.
I have met some wonderful people too! Isnt it great that we can reach out this way? I am thankful for all my blogging friends! Melinda
Post a Comment